Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
remi1234

dont use all map

hi.

i have a problem with using map.

i edit the file to delete map ignore, just 3 map boss was stay ignore, i delete all and all stat on map ignored, the bot schould play 99% of map so...

but he got 1 page full of chest of map and he dont play this maps.

idea?

😅 sry for my english...

so i delete all on file exept the line  tier map played and he play more map now, but not all, atm he have 1/2 page of chest empty of map and don run it.

a attach my maps setting.

default.ipd

Edited by remi1234

I don't understand why with only the rule line for the map tier, the bot doesn't play the map it has in its bank.

I have more maps rules to give him but to find the problem I deleted all but it still does not work.

if I give him another maps he will play them ... I don't understand

default.ipd

10 minutes ago, remi1234 said:

i think my problem is similar to https://www.exiled-bot.net/community/topic/12107-dosnt-do-tier-6-maps/

atm i change 5 to 11 tier by 1 to 11 tier and he go play one map tier 11 who dont play before...

i dont understand....

You will need to make sure you have all your map settings perfect.. if you want it to do something outside the basics of running maps in the stash tab you have set. On that thought, make sure under the stash tabs settings you have all the tabs listed for maps that you want it to pull from, and all currency it needs in tabs listed as currency and specified in the settings.

i dont understand why when i set tier map played 5-11 and remoove all other rules he dont play some maps, and just turn to 1-11 unlock all map before not played (5-11 inculse)

edit: but i dont care, now with the rules 1-11 he played correctly...

Edited by remi1234

On 4/8/2020 at 11:33 AM, remi1234 said:

i dont understand why when i set tier map played 5-11 and remoove all other rules he dont play some maps, and just turn to 1-11 unlock all map before not played (5-11 inculse)

edit: but i dont care, now with the rules 1-11 he played correctly...

I'm having the same problem as you, can't get it to run strictly higher tier maps 🤔

Exact same issue, if  you set it to tier1-to whatever it does some higher, then low ones,  until it decides there is no more maps (when there is), then goes to zone farming. If you set it to a bigger number than 5, it ignores maps and goes straight to zone farm.

I want to do T9-13

Notice in log that it spams:  -> Tier of map "MapWorldsChimera" not found!!

Edited by akimiso

Yeah, its seems that one setting in particular works sometimes then stops working as you said when you set it above 5. I just use the option to run lowest -- highest tier between runs and make sure my bot only has T7 plus in the inventory, when starting it.