Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
ashneil

Is the bot good for summoner builds?

most people use simple melee skills.

i would think it would be fine with minions though. id suggest specters and then a curse on hit ball lightning or something that the bot will spam  as the attack skill. ive done it in the past with a different bot and worked just fine

I've tried it on a necro but it doesn't really work well.
It dies a lot. If you manage to have a good setup with the skills it might but I haven't been able to do it yet.

4 minutes ago, zugzug said:

I've been running with 8 flame golems literally deleting tier 1-6 maps. works great.

8 flame golems? how? :o

Yeah, usually when my bot is dying its matter of build defences.
You can run with zombies/skeletons/golems fine but specters rather when they cannot die there (if you are using specific ones).

I think that's the one ;)
Isn't it ?

You can reach 11 golems if you pay 40c for an amulet, but it's not necessary for t1-6 maps and i'm fine just running those endlessly.

You don't need spectres. The bot can't handle resummoning them if they die but it'll happy resummon your golems. Just less hassle.

It's not exactly the same build and gear as the video, but that'll do just fine. Basically you just need the primordial jewels and clayshapers and you're good. A tabula will do just fine for a cheap 6l chest. Rest of the gear is flexible for resistance cap.

If you die too much, try using something like cast on damage taken with immortal call and if you have another red socket free, molten shell. That helped my bot a lot.

Edited by zugzug

Clayshapers are OP ;)
Dual-wield...
Curses are nice source of deff aswell
Enfeeble or Temporal Chains are OP
Mind for hexproof map mod tho if You are relying on them
Fortify (+ movement) skill is not bad neither or CWDT

Thanks for the suggestions guys! I'll give one of those a try maybe. I'm still thinking about the best types of farming builds for the bot. So if you guys have other suggestions/builds to share that would be cool too!

best are melee skills so far summoner is just not so good if you have to recast something the bot will get stuck at it 

and you need to be rly tanky the bot always goes in explosion and stuff

2 hours ago, ffbombe said:

best are melee skills so far summoner is just not so good if you have to recast something the bot will get stuck at it 

and you need to be rly tanky the bot always goes in explosion and stuff

yeah i realize, spent way too much on a ts build only for it to be too weak to do maps. Combined with the overall squishiness of the build i'll just farm some areas to build currency then eventually use a more stable build...which is why i'm looking for recommendations :D 

If thats in SC I would check out something like this - https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/kinetic-blast-power-siphon-pathfinder-build-guide
If you can set it up properly ;)

It's not that hard and a see potential with it ;)
If not - consider some classic solutions like triple herald ele blade vortex with items for magic quantity ;) Or Tornado Shoot with Herald Of ice And Wind Ripper Bow
Generally speaking your movement speed it's huge factor of your efficiency ;)

• Like 1

I'm has minions build role, That work is fine in T1~T9, I'm has 5000 HP and use specter as main attack and stone golem and zombie as protection, You can setting raise zombie priority:9 with a few sec cooldown, Make sure you allways has zombie, Robot can auto raise golem, But specter must has high survive. I think that can do it in T1~T9.

On 4/3/2020 at 5:53 AM, Laber59 said:

If thats in SC I would check out something like this - https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/kinetic-blast-power-siphon-pathfinder-build-guide
If you can set it up properly ;)

It's not that hard and a see potential with it ;)
If not - consider some classic solutions like triple herald ele blade vortex with items for magic quantity ;) Or Tornado Shoot with Herald Of ice And Wind Ripper Bow
Generally speaking your movement speed it's huge factor of your efficiency ;)

how can you set up that the bot works good with blade vortex its like you go to mob then cast and then to the next and stands there the good thing on blade vortex is that you can cast and then run trough the map