Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
ladesplat

Bot stuck in a loop.

I'm trying to set it up to map at about tier 4-7 but whenever i start it it just opens the stash, takes out a map, puts it right back and closes the stash. Then it just keeps doing it again. Any ideas as to what i might be doing wrong?

Also, no matter how i try to tweak the combat tab and all the abilities individually it keeps trying to click on everything to attack it instead of using spells. I have an AOE caster build and i've set the left button to movement only so it doesn't really help when my character is just running into enemies and doing nothing

I can't help you on the first part as I have not tried mapping yet, but I have the same issue you mention in your second post, my guy will just walk up to mobs and right click them some times..

It appears enabling the kiting option and setting the range to the same as your safe range may help, I'll let you know if I find out anything further.

i think my mistake was not setting a min/max range on my abilities. after doing that and setting all my other skills to 9 8 7 etc and my left click to 1 things seem to be working out. it still isn't doing the combos i'd like it to and for some reason the cooldown value doesn't seem to be doing anything but at least it isn't just running into mobs

Edited by ladesplat

8 hours ago, ladesplat said:

it still isn't doing the combos i'd like it to and for some reason the cooldown value doesn't seem to be doing

This means you still have problems with your configuration. If you want help, you need to post screenshots of your config and describe what you are trying to achieve.

tbh my main problem is the cooldown not working since i don't have a lot of mana to spare. I've (tried to) set the cooldown for my MMB skill to 3 seconds but it always just spams itimage.png