Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
cjc

Looking for someone to "program" your bot?

20$ 

If you want me to do a custom build (based on your character) then it will be more. I will also need access to account to test(and its possible your build might not be viable). If you are not ok with that then go with my build. I will not release my build publicly. 

Remember there are guides here to show you everything. There are people that will help you for free. I offer my services at a fee for those who do not want to bother with everything. Simply click and go. 

So for the 20$ build this is what to expect....

This build costs 2-3 exalted orbs to get going. 

It's a witch build.

Level 70 or so and you good to go long as you have my rec gear (2-3 ex honestly you go do for a little less). Level 70 you can start botting, perhaps even sooner. You will receive a guide.

GUIDE WILL TELL YOU
WHAT ITEMS YOU NEED AND WHERE THEY NEED TO BE A * IF YOU DON'T SET UP ACCORDING TO GUIDE YOU WILL RUN INTO PROBLEMS*   EXAMPLE IF I SAY HAVE YOUR LIFE FLASK ON SLOT 1 PLEASE PUT IT ON SLOT 1 LIKEWISE FOR ALL OTHER FLASKS. 

What you will receive:

"owners" manual for this build - where to put flasks and SKILLS

up to date pickit, includes delirum items and more from previous league not included in regular pick it.

flasks file - based on my build

combat file - based on my build

system file - based on my build

config file - based on my build

maps file - based on my build  - Using my maps file will allow you to run specific maps tiers. There is a catch to this but I won't go into detail. 

-includes troubleshooting 

*THE BUILD*

Honestly not many drawbacks.

Has AMAZING HP REGEN along with semi decent m/regen w/ MOM.

Has several defence layers along with AMAZING DPS that scale well with gear.

My GO TO BOTTING PROFILE, HANDS DOWN.

*NOT A GOOD BUILD TO START LEAGUE WITH*

*MUST HAVE 2-3EX TO START WITH THIS BUILD*

This build can handle tier 1-10 on a tabula but will require slightly more to EFFECTIVELY run tier 10+ I ESTIMATE ~5ex total to comfortably run tier 10-14.

Again what I offer is convenience. You can easily learn how to do everything by yourself. But if you don't have the time to do so than I am a viable alternative.  

Post or msg if interested. 

EDIT

Stand alone pick it file updated to include delirum items - 10$ 

this pickit is meticulously configured. does not waste time on picking up worthless items. this means less time iding and vendoring trash more time farming maps.  

Edited by cjc
  • Like 1

How about VMware advice? I'm having a hell of a time getting any performance, barely 30fps, drops to 0 even. If PoE smoother is the solution just say so ;) I'm stubborn and have been trying to get GPU passthrough to work on a hypervisor, meanwhile my bot dies over and over because of the frame drops on VMware Workstation Pro even with 4 9900k cores and 8gb of ram =/

I'll double what you're asking if you are confident you have my solution as well.

PS; 3900X and 3950X builds start tomorrow.

Sorry mate >.< strictly sticking to what I have posted. Do you need to run multiple bots? Is there a reason you are running VMware? I can't offer much advise other that don't run VMware lol.
 E; this advice is free of charge 

Edited by cjc

Thanks for the free advice 😜 I'm using VMware because using a VM is suggested, and ideally yes I was going to multibox virtually.. it's been a pretty fun project so far :) 

Edited by RangerRick

With a little pre planning, you are better off with 1 REALLY good bot that has a REALLY robust pick it vrs say 4 mediocre bots. I go into detail on possible currency making ideas aside from just ALC AND GO. All compatible with this bot. 

EDIT
If people spent a few minutes each day PREPING their bot BEFORE mapping - well they could potentially make a lot more than doing no prep.

Edited by cjc

4 minutes ago, cjc said:

With a little pre planning, you are better off with 1 REALLY good bot that has a REALLY robust pick it vrs say 4 mediocre bots. I go into detail on possible currency making ideas aside from just ALC AND GO. All compatible with this bot. 

Sounds good, let me know how I can make the donation for your time and effort. My witch is currently level 14 ;) 

Edited by RangerRick

Well IMO it would be silly on your part(or anyone) to donate anything to me until you meet the minimum requirements for this build. I won't take donations unless people meet min criteria. I do not want people attempting to use something that is meant to be used at a certain point without meeting said criteria. 

7 hours ago, cjc said:

Well IMO it would be silly on your part(or anyone) to donate anything to me until you meet the minimum requirements for this build. I won't take donations unless people meet min criteria. I do not want people attempting to use something that is meant to be used at a certain point without meeting said criteria. 

I'm a network and systems administrator with 10 years+ of experience, and have the bot working in a virtual environment on a level 70+ toon right now.. but not well.

I didn't realize there was criteria for donating and getting what you offered...? I have the currency.. If your offer still stands as you posted it I'm saying I'd like to purchase it lol.

Edited by RangerRick