Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Fabian

Help pls Vm Workstation and Exile bot set up

Hey, can someone help me to set up Vmware Workstation with exile bot? I have both but i dont now how to set up a virtual maschine to get 2 ips and to run the exile bot. Ty !! My english is not the best, if possible we can meet discord or talk in german.

Use VMware Workstation Player - its free and supports 3d graphic (Virtual Box doesn't)
I found You cheap VPN on German Ebay

https://www.ebay.de/itm/NordVPN-ACCOUNT-PREMIUM-3-YEARS-WITH-WARRANTY-6-DEVICES-INSTANT-DELIVERY/133372903971?hash=item1f0da50223:g:aP0AAOSwg6VefyVN

Its a lot easier to set up VPN software like this than playing with the DNS

You also need clean windows 10 ISO - few ways to obtain IT I am sure you will figure it out ;)

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Microsoft-Windows-10-Pro-Vollversion-AKTION-32-64-Bit-Product-Key-Lizenz/293515111317?epid=222403992&_trkparms=ispr%3D1&hash=item4456dd2b95:g:ekYAAOSwQVJecQ9a&enc=AQAEAAACUBPxNw%2BVj6nta7CKEs3N0qX1QmzZoEuUo0DtPjw4YrU3HpZ8C%2BlKD8IoHN6KxPPJsv15zHjPwKC8w8pguhgijMeOFpoZYE1wsUzTxrkgQOv6QmewuwrMH5CGmlS1AvI37J8T5GSSMzS2hQSvIa%2B%2BC4bBq%2FbjAkLaE0AhFba6UxgbMLPDo11B7PTM4kwfrhQ9urvUfsd5w4zDF2sufzcx7E8CUOfCrFip%2FBJ6NVjAfsbwhnycjhoIs94q3oFcsVISKWxT84TIQScffRhtUcO6JqpZUZFXweSBfUMU%2BXhplRqWixhuMWiA8UzTHjIolPWTOk%2B7WzwC2aYq1CaEnqRbqHnTVnA4HMHO%2FXoxz9Qg8DbjFS7HfTs7X1moIym0yWMRD62pZReIN%2FQ7vva8obj%2BOB9p0zkVEd1KPzp72la4VLb9PZT5JyhNal%2B7ZAUkF8omO5NaIxglh5XCH%2FsWneOaCue%2BsBDzIonDikVc5qYyzut1yA5fu3zp44YUCR15R%2BKnSHmR6ks9XjXV4vlb5bzU1%2B4glhXBU2y%2F869m1s6wphnoQeNQEAHKbKIslv1jY%2FyAg4lzITXFJN4G7dywHdc6rL3gUN0yBrsvsoJLu1fPn%2B4I6UKfsArngNRNcnbz7eaJzTxjtwpPG0jOYNV%2FQZTaXAuikkjZkOxvf7eoCldsHZkU8Gl9kpOVgW48u4cxJDYv60jALPpSeakgAagEMWxsoWikHlcTGhvGiRrLAYj3e5enPJYl2Ge8kqEOStv6oSR%2FkLpzMICys%2FhHfVh7PutYGh4%3D&checksum=293515111317f9847041483c416394b7c0c2b01646ba

@UP this may help when the hope is lost

If your machine is not so powerful you wont be able to bot with It without smoother, probably...
You need resized textures and disabled graphics mods like no corpses/spell effects

Good luck :)

• Like 1

ok thanks guys, VM is working shared folder is up, but i have a other problem, i downloaded the exile bot the newest version i think, but i cant start him ? do i miss something and why is it important to buy the license when everyone can download the exile bot 8f ? pls help to get the bot started

ok path of exile is now working on VM shared folder is up, now i could need some backup with the next step if possible? i downloaded the newest exile bot version 8f i think

On 3/30/2020 at 9:40 AM, Laber59 said:

Use VMware Workstation Player - its free and supports 3d graphic (Virtual Box doesn't)

If your machine is not so powerful you wont be able to bot with It without smoother, probably...
You need resized textures and disabled graphics mods like no corpses/spell effects

Good luck :)

What do you mean " support  3rd graphic"?   I know VMware workstation doesn't have ability for GPU passthrough. 

On 4/13/2020 at 7:49 AM, TheBig said:

What do you mean " support  3rd graphic"?   I know VMware workstation doesn't have ability for GPU passthrough. 

image.png

ah, that is ticked default.  Thank you

I wish there is a way to have GPU passthrough.

SupZerg, you seem very knowledgeable on technical matter.  Do you know how to make GPU passthrough ?  I think I have to install  vSphere client.

Is that right?

21 minutes ago, TheBig said:

SupZerg, you seem very knowledgeable on technical matter.  Do you know how to make GPU passthrough ?  I think I have to install  vSphere client.

Is that right?

Why would you need it? It's possible to run 20+ bots on one PC just using vmware workstation.

39 minutes ago, TheBig said:

Is that right?

I tried going the vsphere route, but unless you use a video card that can dynamically split computer power/vram it's almost useless, because you can only pass through the GPU to a single VM, and the amount of tweaking and small changes you have to make to get it to work is just hardly worth it. I ended up just installing windows 10 and VMware workstation and it's been much easier. I have 3 bots on a single host atm, going to push it up to 4-5 soon.

17 minutes ago, SupZerg said:

Why would you need it? It's possible to run 20+ bots on one PC just using vmware workstation.

Can you get 20? I'm struggling with performance on my VMs, I'm allocating 4 CPUs, 6GB of ram and up to 3GB for 3d.. not sure if i'm missing a setting or what but my fps goes all the way to zero often, frame lag like crazy, and it normally hops between 10 and 40 fps.. after running a "blackout" piece of software that makes it so you can only see waypoints inventory etc my frames stay capped at 60fps nearly constantly.. that's the next thing I want to try, I just hate messing with the gppk file because it's a complete reinstall of PoE or reverting the snapshot.

Host:
3950x
64GB RAM
512GB NVME
1070Ti

Windows 10 Pro x64 - unlicensed an issue?
VMware Workstation Pro 15.5.2

Edited by RangerRick

15 minutes ago, SupZerg said:

Are you serious?

I am using  VMwware workstation 12 and  having terrible FPS,  I can hardly run 3 bots at the same time let alone 5. 

I  will change to VMWare 15 if that is matter to improve FPS.

1. What VMWare workstation do you use?

2. What FPS do you get for each machine?

3. What kind of PC do you have? 

I have 24RAM,  NVidia GTX 1060,   Intel i7 930 ( this is old).  I am upgrading to newer motherboard from Asus Strix 570 x and Ryzen 3700.

Is there special setup I am missing?  I installed wmware tool as well, it does automatically anyway.

I really want to know how to setup like yours. Please let me know.

There are a lot of people struggling to get some FPS, not to mention even getting 30 or 40. There are many times FPS 0 as Ranger Rick said.

SuperZerg,  I think we need your help on this  Big time how to tweak the VMware workstation or properly dial in to work efficiently.

You can make a special thread for this guidance. Many people will appreciate it

Edited by TheBig

Hi Guys, I tried running on VMWare Workstation Pro v14 and Windows 10 Guest (Host is also Windows10), with 3d enabled, 1 monitor and 2 GB vRam, getting 

D3D11CreateDevice: The specified device interface or feature level is not supported on this system.

Error, anyone can please help!

Has anyone messed with Nvidia Grid (Multi vGPU to Single GPU virtualization), it says it only "supports" the cards as listed but I found a few reddit posts saying you can make it work just fine with Standard GTX/RTX cards

Edited by PoeTrippin

6 hours ago, SupZerg said:

All you need is poe smoother.

What settings do you use? poeNullEffects is nearly the same thing it seems but I swear it doesn't work quite right. And have you tried the "blackout" option of other software out there? That seems to be doing the best for me, you can't see the game to know how the bot is performing but it's almost staying at 60fps.

16 hours ago, PoeTrippin said:

I cannot for the life of me get this poe smoother to run, I keep getting no module named 'brotli' errors.

Yeah poeNullEffects isn't doing the best either, still pretty terrible performance even when running it for "best performance" and removing particles/shadows(which doesn't seem to work). PM me, there's another app that completely removes the terrain and textures.. it's weird but I'm staying 30-60 fps, mosly 60fps now. Makes it really hard to tell how well the bot is working though lol.