Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
root426

Hi

Hi, im repiatx, I bought this bot because i hate the repeated task. Im also coder.  I actually admire your work because it requires lot's of work especially if you are making offline bot( which sends clicks. lowers the writeteprocessmemory and also increasing the stealth of bot) but i prefer inline bots. (Which injecting own dll to target, If you are pro you can write own loadlibrary and you can hide your dll in target etc). Because when im working on computer i always want to do other things too. Offline bots block user computer. but inline bots wont, and it will work even if you minimize the window. But still i appricate your hard work.

Im thinkin making a map and pick program for easy to configure. I will produce project codes to you so u can integrate it with my code. So which languge you prefer? i prefer c#(easy to write ) but if you say c++ i can write it n that too. 

If you say "hell no! you make it and user will use it as a second tool" then im okay with that too. I just want to help you a bit. That is all :)  @alkpone

i wish bot releases could came faster. 

And nice to meet you all! :D