Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Deverti

Skill execution stutter loop

every now and then the bot experiences a kind of stuttering delay in skill execution while aiming at a target, using a skill and instantly retargeting after that, causing something that looks like animation canceling.

it doesnt actually use the skill but still leads to a massive mana consumption at times while leaving the char defenseless while stuck in the loop

is this something known with an available workaround?

ima just copy paste the same reply i just gave to someone else

been using it earlier today

and yea got the same issue. only used the bot to lvl a new char with the automated progression so far, for me it tends to do fine for 3ish areas in act 2 until it the pathfinding gives out and starts doing just that, running to the bottom right at some random location. restarting the bot has been restarting this little cycle, kinda weird.

rip for now i guess :v

13 hours ago, Deverti said:

ima just copy paste the same reply i just gave to someone else

been using it earlier today

and yea got the same issue. only used the bot to lvl a new char with the automated progression so far, for me it tends to do fine for 3ish areas in act 2 until it the pathfinding gives out and starts doing just that, running to the bottom right at some random location. restarting the bot has been restarting this little cycle, kinda weird.

rip for now i guess :v

This simply means that bot is not updated yet.

2 hours ago, SupZerg said:

This simply means that bot is not updated yet.

you responded to what was mentioned on the side, good to know but i was rather curious to learn more about the stuttering skill execution loop

21 hours ago, Deverti said:

... stuttering delay in skill execution while aiming at a target, using a skill and instantly retargeting after that, causing something that looks like animation canceling.

it doesnt actually use the skill but still leads to a massive mana consumption at times while leaving the char defenseless while stuck in the loop

has this been occuring before, possibly with an already exisitng solution, or is it another result of the patch?