Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
soj4trade

Bot is vendoring, but not stashing after

Isn't the bot supposed to stash items after EACH run? Mine just runs to the stash, clicks it, and then starts to head towards the waypoint. Doesn't even try to stash anything.

Alright here's what happens exactly...

1. Bot finishes a run and logs out.

2. Bot logs in and correctly identifies any rare items (like I've specified)

3. Bot clicks Nessa and sells items ONE BY ONE. (Causing sporadic clicking around the general area of Nessa between selling)

---The bot sometimes accidentally clicks on the stash, since it's so close. And that's the end of selling. It stashes the stuff I wanted to sell and starts another run.

4. If the bot successfully sells everything, it clicks the stash to stash stuff. But it ONLY STASHES THE ITEMS IN THE TOP LEFT CORNER and the box below the top left corner (two squares). It ignores everything else. I've already declared in the pickit file that the bot should stash ALL currencies (listed them individually by name). Clearly this isn't working.

Suggestions?

Might be your pickit settings. As mine is correctly selling and stashing.

My only problem with this current version of events is, the individual identify and selling. I think this may be a little bit of a flag, normal humans only open their inv once identify everything then head to the seller and sell everything.

N.b check your stash tab is available for stashing, got errors on stash numbers on the Bot and Stash tieing up. I know i had problems with the pickit/selling until i cleared tab 1 of it's junk and made it the new stash

Sign in to follow this