Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Mandatory

POETRADEBOT - Currency Flipper, Item Trader, Follow bot!

POETRADEBOT

Sell from Premium Stash Tab(s) and Currency Tab

Has the following constraints (at the moment):

12x12 premium stash only
Most currency buy options available except: Mirror, Mirror shard, Crusader/Hunger/Redeemer/Warlord Exalts
Whole numbers as prices (eg. cannot handle 1.5 exa)
Single items only (no stacks)
English Client only
1 computer access per session

$1.50 - 2 day trial
$6 - 1 month access
$15 - 3 month access

Updates:
Jan 2020: Added AUTOPRICER (used to automatically price maps, incubators, prophecies, etc...)
Februrary 2020: Added Multi-stash support
March 2020: Magic base crafter (A Path of Exile crafting bot feature)
April 2020: Currency Flipping + Trade smoother (particle remover)
June 2020: Added FOLLOWBOT + AUTOLOOTING (have bot follow your main!)

Buy Access Here: https://poetradebot.com

DISCORD channel invite code: https://discord.gg/RCwstka

Here's the bot in action:

Currency Flipping:

Particle remover:

Follow bot + AutoLoot:

Edited by Mandatory

Beware of these "trade bots", recently bought one for $15 dollars and after he received my payment, the guy blocked me on every account we've been in contact before. I don't know about this guy, but if you think it through, the real trade bots make thousands of dollar selling exalted orbs... why would they sell you the program? They don't need to. This is only my opinion. Good luck everyone.

5 hours ago, masterpulha said:

I talked with developer last night. Ill give it a try today.
As for the payment, as long sale is made using PayPal buyer is safe.
VirusTotal Scan

Yes that's right. Paypal will generate your key (invoice ID) for my bot. You will then use that key to activate my bot. All payments are handled through paypal.

Interessting... but wtf, these prices are unreal. I wouldn't even pay 1 $ a week. He just uses AHK, Easyhok, Metro Framework and Newtonsoft. 

You can still get around many things like positioning. For example: Copy a whisp, change the X/Y position and be suprised what item he tries to sell you. 

Also he just looks for "Grey-Alch", "GreyAlch2", InGameMenu, Inventory and so on via pixelsearch. I mean, wtf there is a outdated code which is nearly the same.

Edited by SeineDurchlaucht

21 minutes ago, SeineDurchlaucht said:

Interessting... but wtf, these prices are unreal. I wouldn't even pay 1 $ a week. He just uses AHK, Easyhok, Metro Framework and Newtonsoft. 

You can still get around many things like positioning. For example: Copy a whisp, change the X/Y position and be suprised what item he tries to sell you. 

Also he just looks for "Grey-Alch", "GreyAlch2", InGameMenu, Inventory and so on via pixelsearch. I mean, wtf there is a outdated code which is nearly the same.

it validates item name and price. you can change the coordinates and price all you want, the bot will not sell it unless the premium stash matches the whisper

Also, this bot solves an issue most users have. Everyone has valuable items but lose interest in sitting in their hideout waiting for a whisper. There is a whole other market outside of your own timezone, so while you're asleep those are missed opportunities to sell your items. This bot will do the work for you while you sleep. It's also compatible for usage on VM so you can free-up your keyboard/mouse.

Edited by Mandatory

I purchased a trial run. I let it run basically the whole 2 days. I sold ~10 ex worth of stuff. It did over 100 trades ranging from 1 alc to 1 ex. So if you have a lot of stuff to sell try the trial out its only 1$.  The author is also very friendly and has no problem answering questions. 

12 hours ago, ffbombe said:

what are the chances to being banned?

Well, the bot doesn't use memory injection or reading

It reads logs and images on the scree and automates the mouse and keyboard

So I'd say detection is pretty low. So far no one has reported a ban in the discord

13 hours ago, ffbombe said:

can it flip currency ?

it will soon have the ability to sell currency (from currency tab) in the price of chaos alchs or exalts

i have beta ready in testing, release in a few days

NEW FEATURES:

Currency tab selling is enabled (see video in OP)

BLACKOUT particle remover (for VM users and is compatible with the bot)

I am interested in trialing, what VM are you using to run things on? I'm going to head over to your site now.

Regards,

Vamp

3 hours ago, V4mpyr said:

I am interested in trialing, what VM are you using to run things on? I'm going to head over to your site now.

Regards,

Vamp

Vmware 15, win 7 lite iso, 1core (3ghz), 3gb ram

You can join the discord and go to #bot-help channel and type ?poetradebot for automated help topics

12 hours ago, Mandatory said:

Vmware 15, win 7 lite iso, 1core (3ghz), 3gb ram

You can join the discord and go to #bot-help channel and type ?poetradebot for automated help topics

Amazing, I'll join later today when I'm done here.

Regards,

Vamp