Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store

If I play on my computer, and have a botting account running at the same time, in case I get banned. Will both accounts get banned?

Or do I have to try N fix some weird shit with different IPN or internet ping/adress is called?

to be honest with you my only botting account got banned last time. its a big deal but i didn't trade any of the items though. so if you trade the items than i suggest yes they would ban the other account.

There are ways, and although i don't exactly know how, users seem a bit hush hush about it here.

Maybe create another account, lvl it to lvl25 (or whatever level ypu can start trading), then dump bot currency into 3rd account. Leave it for a week or 2. If not banned on 3rd account, should be safe

I'm not hush about it. I use a guild stash to move currency. At this point, I have about....8 banned accounts. Only accounts banned have been the ones running the bot. Take that for what you want. Could happen at any moment though