Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store

Hello there,

Yesterday i tried to use the Exile Bot for the first time and i got banned after 3 hours.

I hid the bot and also used a VPN. Is there anything else i can do to lower the detection risk?

Thanks for the answers.

Edited by cano7

I'm currently doing some testing for my own knowledge. I have an account logged in with the bot attached, hidden in mspaint, with a vpn on. I'm going to see how long that takes. If they hit it at all. No actual botting, bot paused and in town. I will level the account through manual play but with the bot in the same configuration. My two bans were on the prior version, one was after running it for 4 days straight and another was 5 hours using progression enabled. Last league was 0 bans and botting about 16 hours a day. So they definitely updated their detection to some extent.

none of us really know to be honest. IP ban does not really make sense, as there could be more than one player/account on a single public ip, like in a commune living setup.

Also, GGG clearly say (when you are banned), you are welcome to make another account, you should just not use 3rd party software with it.