Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
GTC

Old user coming back, bot still working?

So I used to use this bot back in 2016 and I have started playing PoE again. I have a lifetime license, used to use EB and it always worked well, thanks for the work guys. I am having a hard time finding a straight answer as to whether EB still works or not. I guess my main question is, is this wonderful app functioning? It going to work again? I have searched around this forum a bit and seen all kinds of contradictory information. I'd love a straight answer that is current. Please and thank you.

I'm wondering the same thing. The last time I played was in 3.1, and lost multiple accounts to an early bot ban-wave. Wondering the status of Exiled-bot for the upcoming challenge league on December 13th.

ya it works. Its lacking in some features

like: Minions - no support for the golem i use (i forget the name of it lol)

and no support for auto-clicking on that mining stuff that randomly appears on maps that you need to go mining. also forget the name of it lmao, sulphite i think?

but it works with everything it says it does, to my knowledge. Its quite fast for a bot that doesnt inject so im very happy and surprised about that.

Edited by 8DrunkenGods

Welcome back old users!

I too am a returning old member, bot seemed to work fine until last night after the game patch.

I guess now we need to wait for an update.. Are those still being made, as the last version was from September?

Greetz

Edited by aerts1980