Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
rlatktk777

bot doesnt work

Hey Guys, It's the uhh ..  forget the name right now (lol) but Alk has to update it, that's why the bot only clicks at one spot, it's a quick update though, we just need to give him time to push it :)

7 hours ago, nicklaspp1234 said:

Hey Guys, It's the uhh ..  forget the name right now (lol) but Alk has to update it, that's why the bot only clicks at one spot, it's a quick update though, we just need to give him time to push it :)

Most botting clients I used the update to fix the bot usually takes 1-3 hours for the devs to push I mean if you're gonna have such a long downtime at least block the store so people don't pay for nothing

34 minutes ago, MUS1CFR34K said:

Most botting clients I used the update to fix the bot usually takes 1-3 hours for the devs to push I mean if you're gonna have such a long downtime at least block the store so people don't pay for nothing

well, pretty sure alk has work or something else to do as well, just gotta be patient, usualy doesn't take too long, and just buy the lifetime sub lol that's what i do ;) that way i'm not losing anything.. but anyways, i get it can be annoying, but my best advice is .. be patient :)

17 minutes ago, nicklaspp1234 said:

well, pretty sure alk has work or something else to do as well, just gotta be patient, usualy doesn't take too long, and just buy the lifetime sub lol that's what i do ;) that way i'm not losing anything.. but anyways, i get it can be annoying, but my best advice is .. be patient :)

Spending 30 euros on something I haven't even had a chance to test seems like a dumb move to me how can I know I'll get profit out of using it how can I know the banrate isn't absurdly high? I can't because there is no damn trial even 1 day trial would be enough for people to make up their mind instead of going in blind. Also I checked around the forums pretty much every issue people ask for help with is ignored by the devs. The features listed for paying members are also missing for example from what I read I should be able to ask for support via the support tab yet when I try to compose a message it says I can't do it with my account...

The pathing is fixes, however the bot cant do everything autonomous , he doesnt leave the instance (currently farming ba) , so he cant use portal scrolls and when in town he goes to the stash but doesnt close tabs on his own so he basicly softlocks himself in trying to walk inside the stash tab, and the bot doesnt reset the instance by itself or finds the act and waypoint he has to got too. Weirdly enough he always goes to part1 act1 and then softlocks which the mouse going from life pool to mine encampment . Idle time also doesnt work.