Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
OgShinobiYo

Exiled-bot Runs but nothing is happening, help please :(

So i just bought and downloaded the Exiled-Bot 1 month run time last night and set up following everything on the videos and forums.(Running through steam/steamapps/commonfiles/POE.exc) Pressed start and nothing happens. Character just sits in town doing nothing even after pushing F11 and unpausing and pausing the bot. Nothing has yet to happen. If you have any idea how to get this work, please let me know!!!! Best way to contact me is my discord OgShinobi#5427, please as soon as possible before this league is over :'((((

• Like 1

I bought the lifetime bot yesterday, I followed all the guides and tutorials that I could find in the forum, but the bot dont do anything. He just walk right diagonally until it gets stuck and after getting stuck, he starts do try passing the map limit and nothing happens. I really appreciate some mod or member help, thats my discord Skaulter#5810.

bot works fine for me.but I dont use steam to play,maybe try changing it to steam platform if u havent done that yet.

under main tab at top POE version

4 hours ago, Jack13 said:

bot works fine for me.but I dont use steam to play,maybe try changing it to steam platform if u havent done that yet.

under main tab at top POE version

Like I said, I tried everything and still doesn't work. I even downloaded and tried on the Standalone client, still not working :/

maybe try redownloading the bot again and use minimal settings.I didnt do much to settings when I first started.

as time went by,I fooled around more with the settings