Jump to content

Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
AntoinX

Is There anyone who uses this bot in 3.7

Recommended Posts

I know i paid 7.5 for nothing because this bot can `t farm single map. I am curious if anyone else has this bot and actualy works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Snapathletics said:

I started an account to try it. Ran Act 1 up until Ship Graveyard. Now it just clicks top right and nothing else. Like it it stuck selecting a character. 

You'll have to manual a bit here and there, but it's pretty decent to act 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AntoinX said:

I know i paid 7.5 for nothing because this bot can `t farm single map. I am curious if anyone else has this bot and actualy works.

what problems are you having? did you set your skills correctly? I'm botting no problem on Standard (Legion gets you banned).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes i did every

On 09/07/2019 at 5:03 AM, dancingdude said:

what problems are you having? did you set your skills correctly? I'm botting no problem on Standard (Legion gets you banned).

Yes i did every like it should but it doesn t even go int`o a map. Does it work only on Standard?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
В 09.07.2019 в 07:19, twistedheat сказал:

yeah, bot doesnt seem to be working right now :S

 

 

Bot works and runs fine. only need a setting. On the forum there are many manuals where everything is told

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a problem with a bot. It spends all "scroll of wisdom" and stuck while opening a chest tabs.

Any know a solution?

What settings I need to set up to solve it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16.07.2019 at 3:38 PM, GLXY said:

 

Bot works and runs fine. only need a setting. On the forum there are many manuals where everything is told

You haven't a problem witch stucking bot while stashing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×