Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
fastacode

Auto follow

Is it possible to make a bot that just follows another player?

I'm interested in making it an aura but that follows me.

I don't mind turning on all the aura's etc or even picking up all the item drops.

I just need it to follow me.

Thanks in advance.

It is not possible.

And I am 100% sure that it would be somewhere far faaar on the list.

ETA: 95 years.

My answer from discord:

Why it is not a good idea -

1) Monsters and shit get harder - slower clear
2) 1 extra player on map DO NOT increase the quantity+quality by 100% which means =>

Not only it would slow down farming a lot.
It would also reduce currency farmed over time. Also, extra problems if your char would die and portal issues.

If you are looking for to level up your aurabot character, just press X and give him any 6link weapon and clear with that char.

Edited by Radek

My MF character has 98% quantity but it is really hard to play without an Aura bot is why I was asking.

With my friend playing on his aura bot I can clear maps (T15+) very quickly most in under a minute.

Boosts my damage (6x) and survivalist greatly.

Edited by fastacode

I understand you, but I don't believe that Bot' AI would allow you to clear map in under a minute. Even if you would play on your main and have aurabot with you, it has several disadvantages... From my years of bot experience, I can assure you that there are more important things to develop than this one :/. 

I am not even sure if I ever heard about anything like that... Anyway, on the other hand, it would be "fun" to level 5 characters at once by just setting 4 other bots to follow you. That would be revolution lol... You can try to ask some of the devs, but like I said... :)

Yeah, agreed. I see many uses for this and everyone seems to just think it would be useless.

Leveling multiple bots at once would be huge, even if you have to purchase 6 licenses etc...

You think from a development standpoint that would be good for them.

I would have no problem buying 12 yearly licenses to be able to level 12 at the same time.

Also, I don't think people understand clear speeds lol. I have 300ex invested into my MF character so I can clear quickly.

I ran 100 t16 maps last night in 3.5 hours that includes rolling maps and sextants. (3 person party, me doing all the killing)

I know MF TS very well. All you have to do in 3.5 is drop WR. It's too gimpy now. Don't run bisco's ammy, it's a noobie trap.

Keep scaling back your life nodes and resistances, add MS/dps, until you rip too much (though L100 is so easy to get to in betrayal, who really cares). Need 300MS without HH buffs or phase run up, if you want it to feel good. At least 60k HO dps without any flasks (not the best judge of dps, but a good rule of thumb).

Hard to find aurabots that can even keep up with me, to be honest.

Can clear any map in the game with 200ish ex invested. Destroy any boss in T16 or less with just TS (except shaper guardians). Vaal breach for the phased bosses.

Edited by philatio