Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Is4kq

Hello!

Hello, I am new here. I do not understand a lot about this game I just thought the bot would bot me to the top so I could brag to my friend. I do not understand the bot at all I thought there would just be a start button and it would do anything automatically and I can not make support requests. Is there anywhere I can find a bot setup that will work all the way up to like level 90 and put top gear and sockets and do all that stuff for me or what do I have to do. I tried to bot in The Coast in Act 1 but it just walks like 15 meters forward and gets killed by the mobs, anyone that can help me?

Nah man it doesnt work like that, u need to have some clue about game to make it works good ^^. It only going to map and picking up items for u and selling trashes at most. All sockets/gear/build u made by yourself and you need to think with what build bot would work good.

And right now there was a patch in game so bot wont work and we need to wait for patch so its not that easy as u thought ;D

Edited by warek

9 hours ago, Is4kq said:

Hello, I am new here. I do not understand a lot about this game I just thought the bot would bot me to the top so I could brag to my friend. I do not understand the bot at all I thought there would just be a start button and it would do anything automatically and I can not make support requests. Is there anywhere I can find a bot setup that will work all the way up to like level 90 and put top gear and sockets and do all that stuff for me or what do I have to do. I tried to bot in The Coast in Act 1 but it just walks like 15 meters forward and gets killed by the mobs, anyone that can help me?

A bot that doesn't allow for customization/configuration would be too boring.

Agree that there isn't a formal ticket support, but EB has a decent community with most questions answered if you search on the forum enough.

To answer your question - check out the setup guides. Your bot will most likely work in vanilla state. At least set your skills up, and use the general pickit. Find an easy build that works for you - Melee for a start. Then tweak as you go along.

15 hours ago, Is4kq said:

It is possible to bot to 100 lvl (I did it), but you should have at least a really good and tanky character build setup (I used immortal duelist build, it's not cheap) and you should find the best bot's settings that fit your aim.

All of my test and even ultrashit builds made it at least to level 90... so I wouldn't be worry about "top stuff"...

All you need to do is to "play" a bit with combat settings... and for that (imo) you need some basic game understanding.

You need to set each skill separately. Maybe if you search through the forum there might be video.

Edited by Radek