Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
InfiniteMonkeys

More flask use options

It would be nice to have a couple more options for how flasks are activated. Specifically:

No mobs nearby - for movement flasks other than Quicksilvers, like Jade Flasks with Queen of the Forest, or Adrenaline suffixes.

Mobs/rares/uniques nearby - for combat flasks that you want to be used before your character is injured.

The first one should be fairly easy since the functionality already exists for Quicksilvers, and the second isn't much more complicated. Would be very helpful if this could be added.

Not sure about the first thing - where you could just have two quicksilver flasks, but the second thing is already implemented for years.

29 minutes ago, Radek said:

Not sure about the first thing - where you could just have two quicksilver flasks, but the second thing is already implemented for years.

No, quicksilver flasks and jade flasks stack whereas two quicksilvers don't. You use both at the same time and go way faster than if you just used a quicksilver.

As for the second thing, how do I use it? The only options in the flask menu are 'Use below HP/ES/Mana %'. There's no way to use a flask specifically against uniques/rares as far as I can see?

I mean, for fastest movement speed, use two flasks, while use one up, second one rechange... If you get those alkemist that gives like +30 MS and 25% increased duration that should cover you enough for whole map.

You need to use flasks as combat skills, instead of assign skill KEY you put there flask number, and then you can select high priority and long cooldown (depends on flask duration). And you can even set, if you want to use flask for all enemies, or only for magic, or rare, or only unique.

Edited by Radek

I wish to add that bot can't correctly read a duration of Quicksilver flask if you have modificators for it. For example if your QS duration is 9 secs he will use it every 6 secs.  

But i'm pretty sure it would be never fixed since noone actually cares about fixing bugs.