Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
nimabe

some question about the bot

Hello everyone

Im running some problem with the bot. everytime it enter a new zone or finish killing a group of mob my character stand there and i see the mouse cursor is clicking up and down on a straight line, then it will move and kill few mob then do the samething again, sometime is on different area. i wonder anyone have the same problem or know a way to fix that.

For poe loot filter im using neversink strict.

On poe bot i have smart loot uncheck and pick up all rare. Same thing happen when smart loot checked and use jasonpickit.

Zone is on act 10.

Skill setting everything seem correct. so i think it had something to do with the map or the pickit.

Thanks in advance.

Easy - because you use neversink STRICT, it hides some items - for example, a lot of rare items. Which means that if you did not set the bot to do NOT collect any rares, the bot will try to collect them, but because your filter hides them, then it stuck, trying to loot them.

15 hours ago, Radek said:

Easy - because you use neversink STRICT, it hides some items - for example, a lot of rare items. Which means that if you did not set the bot to do NOT collect any rares, the bot will try to collect them, but because your filter hides them, then it stuck, trying to loot them.

not true, I am using neversink's very-strict rule, bot still picking up right stuff with alt key.  problem might have something to do with combat skill settings, you need to tweak little by little, skill by skill to fit ur profile.  double check on all settings too to make sure follows everything closely. gl

Of course, your bot is using alt for looting IF YOU SET THE BOT TO USE ALT FOR LOOTING! Stop giving me advices, I did more settings that you did in your life, thanks.