Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
franky

Bot stays at stash tab and does nothing

Hello everyone,

currently I've a problem, I've set up everyting so far but the bot stops at the stash tab, for example I have selected Stash Tab 11, Currencies is 1 chaos tab 3,4 (what is this exactly, can't change it) and maps tab is 7. The bot goes to Stash Tab 11 and stops there, don't know why.

most likely ur settings, read the forum guides u will find the answer.

stash tab meas all tabs u would like bot to use,  including ur chaos, currency, loots etc.  also in case you didnt know, tab number is the POSITION of the tab not the actual name.

also I found out bot does not support MX currency tab or Quad tab or map tab well,  better set everything to normal tab. 

**chaos tab is for bot to store and exchange items for chaos receipt

Edited by exileken

ok thanks for your reply, yes I know that the number is the position. One quick question, is it somewat safe to use it for leveling on the main account, like around 4 hours a day or so or will botters definitly get banned at some point?

all bots of any  form/shape can be detected if the company is really trying or care,  if you use it sparingly like 2-3 hrs a day, and not for any monetary  gain or adversarily  effect the game in major way, you might be ok for long time.   IMO, if you throw couple $$ every now and then and keep urself low-profile, they are more likely to close 1 eye on you.

Anyway, Bottom line is,  if you bot be prepared to get banned one day, dont take games too serious, dont "invest" too many $$ on it, and have a "fk it" mentality  when shit happens.

thank you again for your reply, one last question, if I get banned, is it a Gameban visible in the steam profile or am I just simple banned in PoE and that's it?