Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
lerain1202

DirectX 9

guys help me pls! sry for my english.

About my problem - bot need run on directX 9 , yes? I change settigns for directx9 and game not openned now... 

Exception : unable to create rtt backing Texture.  

anybody HEEEEEEEEELP MEEEEE ;D

I have this issue as well.

I'm using vmware workstation 15 player.

I tried windows 7, and windows 10. I'm able to follow the guides every step of the way, however as soon as I change from directx11, to 9, PoE is just not able to start anymore. It works fine on directx11.

also having this issue

using theese settings for the vmware workstation 15

windows 10 64bit

6gb's of ram and 4 cpu cores

game runs perfectly on dx11 but the bot doesn't work(as is indeed said in the readme)

but when i run in dx9 or dx9ex i get rtt backtracking texture error as well

would really like to be able to use the bot D:

PS: also tried win10 32 bit and win7 64/32bit and manually installed a bunch of dirext x's .net frameworks and a but load of other stuff, christ i even made a copy of my machine wich actually works on dx9 all of this with no success.

Edited by iTzJust4Fun

So I've found slight success in getting POE to run. I can get it to launch now with the d3d9.dll file from the slack server, but now I get this after a few minutes. If anyone has an idea on how to fix.

image.png

Same error with dx9.

For testing sakes I backed up production_Config before changing any setting in POE video options and just replace it back into C:\Users\@@\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile folder after game got to the point of not being able to boot. Then I rinsed and repeated hours of different setting and simple file changes. No way could I get x9 to run on my VMware Station. I get rtt error and or the F phantom drive error. In my case No easy work around could be found.

But I hope the recovery option helps those that thought a reset to dx11 wasn't an option after Setting has been changed and then cock blocked with the rtt error.

i finally found a solution/fix for this problem, you just need to put a specific dll in your game folder and the game runs fine on directx 9 in vmware, you can get the dll from slack channel but the slack channel is down, just contact me on discord so i can send the dll you need: kief#5654

On 3.1.2019 at 12:36 PM, ruddyhack said:

i finally found a solution/fix for this problem, you just need to put a specific dll in your game folder and the game runs fine on directx 9 in vmware, you can get the dll from slack channel but the slack channel is down, just contact me on discord so i can send the dll you need: kief#5654

can you say me what a DLL files are need??

On 3.1.2019 at 12:36 PM, ruddyhack said:

On 4.1.2019 at 11:22 PM, Maho said:

can you say me what a DLL files are need??

did you know which dll do i need?

Edited by teuflor