Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
aChallened1

Basic Combat Tab Settings

There are a lot of options to be taken into consideration here. They are the same for all, but how you set each one affects how well your bot will do its job.

While you can set the left mouse key to be used as an attack, it is suggested that you set it to be movement only. There is even a box "Is movement skill(BETA) for that and it works well enough. If you intend to use it was an attack, stick to the default weapon attack, or a melee attack of some kind.

Right mouse button is the one that your primary (most used) attack will be set up on. If it is a melee weapon you need to take two things into account, one is the weapon range (daggers and shortswords are 9, long swords are 11, and two-handers are usually 12). Those ranges can be increased by gems - one increases melee range by 18. Set your range with those in mind. This could be a ranged attack as with a bow, or spell. Those can be ranged from a min of 0 to a max of 30. With the shift key option used you can set it further. Otherwise, the bot will move closer to be within the actual range of the attack.

Middle mouse is your second attack and you'll want to set it a little more specifically than Right mouse. Like what kind of target to use it on, or min monsters in max range (bottom two boxes).

QWERT is where I set up auras, buffs, and traps/totems/mines.

For Auras you just need one box set up to take care of them all the time: "Aura Name". This is a drop-down list with the known auras in game. Any spell that is always on once you cast it falls under this category and includes "Clarity" "Grace" and many more. Just keep in mind that these reserve a portion of your mana pool - typically 25% each.

For combat totems, you need to know how long it lasts. Most totems last for 8 seconds, I've seen one that lasts 12. That is what you need to set the cooldown timer for, and it's based on miliseconds, or 1000th of a second, (i.e. 8000 for those with 8 seconds cooldown). You will also want to set totems to be used based on "Min Monster required in range" which is set to 0 by default, and Min monster required range.
For a totem that casts ranged spells, I might set it up as Min monster required in range to 5 (maybe more) and Min Monster required range to 30. What that does is to tell the bot to cast the spell if there are at least 5 mobs within 30 units distance. But, for it to work and not be ignored, you also have to set the priority higher than your primary and secondary attacks. 20 is a good number for that.

Your secondary attack might be a strong one that you want used on specific mobs. You can set the "Target Selection" to specify "All" (the default), normal, magic user, rare, or even unique). This might also be a consideration for dropping your totem, mine, etc.

If you want to use raise zombie, or such, you will need to have it target corpses.

If you're using golems, there's the Minon type drop-down. It is ONLY for golems. Below it is for how many to summon. Unless you have gear that gives you more than 1 golem, leave it as 1. 

Priority is from highest to lowest. So, if you want to drop a nuke spell or attack under specific conditions, you need to set those conditions and give it a high priority. Your primary attack will be a priority of 1, always. No need to be higher and it should be generic other than min and max ranges.

I think that gets to the meat of the subject, but there are portions I have not covered, like charges. Those are further into the game than I have gotten so far and thus I cannot comment on them realistically.

Priority is important!

Your primary attack should be 1, always. Secondary and others need to be set according to how important they are. If you stick with 1 through 10, with 1 reserved for your primary attack, then you might set your secondary to 2, and so on. The higher the priority the more important it is to be used, IF/when the conditions match.

If you have a totem you want to use on Q, but only when it is a Magic or higher level monster, then you could set it to Target select - Magic, and give it a priority of 5. That puts it above your primary attack (at 1) and your secondary (at 2) and anything else <= 4. If two actions have the same priority then the first one gets used. 

I hope this helps.

Edited by aChallened1
Added info about Priority Setting
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Primary Combat Attack

The example below would be either a ranged attack (bow/spell) or a

melee attack with a two-handed sword (range 12) with a Frost Blades

gem (range +18 to melee weapons) socketed

MdvMHPx.jpg

Danger Close Middle Mouse

This would fire off if there are one or more mobs within 10 units range

It has a slightly higher priority than the right mouse to ensure it is used.

eZE78sY.png

Totem Setup

Cooldown for most totems is 8 seconds - 8000 milliseconds.

You want to cast them out to 30 to give them better coverage.

Decoy is a great Totem for those specializing in Ranged attacks.

The Priority should be much higher - say 25.

IRSALo7.jpg

Golem setup

Unless you have an item or gem that gives you multiple Golems  you will want to leave it at 1 for Minion number.

Be sure to  set Minion type my example shows Ice Golem.

DIAG3aI.jpg

AOE

This would be for something like Ice Nova

As this has no cooldown, it will keep firing until the conditions are no longer met

226zrGR.jpg

Setting up an Aura

WjUOcTq.jpg

Attack >= Rare Mobs Only with this setting

A rare mob within a range of 30 would be attacked with this.

Target Select (default All) -- if you change it to magic, it will attack anything but normal mobs. If you set it to rare, it will attack rare and unique mobs. It's always the level and higher than what you select. All < Magic < Rare < Unique. This gives you more control over spell usage for attacks that you want to use only against big baddies to help reduce mana usage and overkill. One-shotting little mobs and draining your mana means less mana when that big SOB comes up on your avatar unexpectedly.

a8JwZDq.jpg

If this is helpful, please boost my standing by clicking the rep/like buttons. Thanks!

Edited by aChallened1
Added new information
  • Like 7

Can anyone assist? My bot is only using mouse 2 and no other skills. Doesnt matter which skill i put but whatever is in mouse 2 will get used. AURAS / GOLEMS and movement skill works fine cause i will change the setting to reflect those but any other attack skill even straight forward ones like fireball wont get used if its in any other place other then mouse 2.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can assist.

I have reloaded the defaults and redownloaded 0.77g but to no avail.

Maybe mouse 2 have more priorty than others ?
that can be the reason for no using them because have lower priority and if mouse 2 doesn't have cd the others never gonna be used.

On 15-11-2018 at 3:57 AM, aChallened1 said:

Primary Combat Attack

The example below would be either a ranged attack (bow/spell) or a

melee attack with a two-handed sword (range 12) with a Frost Blades

gem (range +18 to melee weapons) socketed

MdvMHPx.jpg

Danger Close Middle Mouse

This would fire off if there are one or more mobs within 10 units range

It has a slightly higher priority than the right mouse to ensure it is used.

eZE78sY.png

Totem Setup

Cooldown for most totems is 8 seconds - 8000 milliseconds.

You want to cast them out to 30 to give them better coverage.

Decoy is a great Totem for those specializing in Ranged attacks.

The Priority should be much higher - say 25.

IRSALo7.jpg

Golem setup

Unless you have an item or gem that gives you multiple Golems  you will want to leave it at 1 for Minion number.

Be sure to  set Minion type my example shows Ice Golem.

DIAG3aI.jpg

AOE

This would be for something like Ice Nova

As this has no cooldown, it will keep firing until the conditions are no longer met

226zrGR.jpg

Setting up an Aura

WjUOcTq.jpg

Attack >= Rare Mobs Only with this setting

A rare mob within a range of 30 would be attacked with this.

Target Select (default All) -- if you change it to magic, it will attack anything but normal mobs. If you set it to rare, it will attack rare and unique mobs. It's always the level and higher than what you select. All < Magic < Rare < Unique. This gives you more control over spell usage for attacks that you want to use only against big baddies to help reduce mana usage and overkill. One-shotting little mobs and draining your mana means less mana when that big SOB comes up on your avatar unexpectedly.

a8JwZDq.jpg

If this is helpful, please boost my standing by clicking the rep/like buttons. Thanks!

Could you re-upload the images again? I'm having trouble setting up my RF bot.

• Upvote 1