Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
aChallened1

New to PoE-Bot

Hello, I am aChallenged1. This is the same name I've used on previous bot forms I have been part of. I have used the bots for Everquest, EVE-Online, World of Warcraft, and others. I mention this to make the point that I am new to Exiled-bot, but not to botting.

I'm currently writing a beginner's perspective guide to the bot. It will include images of the tabs as well as links to helpful pages here that already exist. My hope is to make it even easier for new users to get started.

Yes, I know that there are those in the botting communities that hate to see using the bot made even easier. My thinking is that if what I am putting together helps, great. If it doesn't help, then you shouldn't be botting as you're likely to screw up and get caught anyway. The only time I've been caught AIM-botting was in a Steam game using PunkBuster and that was my screwup, not the bot's.

On 11/3/2018 at 12:37 PM, xucheng said:

Hello, can EB still be used for PoE now

A new version has been released in the last few hours (as of this post). I have not yet run it; I've been doing bland stuff like setting it up for my characters.

Does it work, it did last night when I last ran it.

Is it safe? Fuck No! Botting is never "safe" Use it at your own peril.

If it isn't safe, why do you bot? Because I believe it's a good bot and I take responsibility for my botting. I never blame anyone but my own stupidity if I get caught.

Need help setting up? Go see my newbies perspective post

Exiled-Bot: A Beginner's Perspective