Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
v8n3t

Thinking of buying - have a few questions

Hello all,

I found this bot after searching online and have read quite mixed reviews about it. I understand there are not a lot of supported products out there for POE and this is the largest commercial bot for POE.

I was thinking about getting this to help Auto-level or grind some of my char's up for delves. I don't have a lot of time to play the game so the time I do have I like to actually sit down and enjoy it and play the game. While I am not, I would like the bot to be able to perform some simple tasks for me such as grinding, making a little money, etc.

The questions I have are in regards to the safety, customization, and utilization of this bot.

Question 1.) How safe is this bot? If I have invested a couple hundred dollars into MTX I would rather not have this account banned in a ban wave. I have been banned for casual non-24/7 botting in D3 before where I actually sat in front of it and watched it run. It would run non-high profile routines but eventually I was banned. I would really only bot for a couple of hours at a time.

Question 2.) Are there any specific requirements for this bot to run in the environment of the client? Such as having a specific resolution set, or directX version specified?

Question 3.) How is the customization in the bot?

Question 4.) How is the support for the bot on or around patch days? How long does it normally take the team to push out a new patch?

Question 5.) Does the bot support any map reveal feature? 

Question 6.) Does the bot support a "manual" mode? Meaning I can click the "start" button on the bot, and it does not actually move. I must move the character but it will still engage and attack monsters within range and pickup loot within range as well.

Thanks to all in advance for any help on these questions before I buy!

Question 1.) Botting no is safe if you have wrong settings the char can do weird shit or stay bugged, never user on main account

Question 2.) Yes, the bot work only on specific resolution and directx version

Question 3.) You can configure what do the bot, what pick up, upgrades and other settings

Question 4.) Alkpone take 1-2 days to update

Question 5.) No, the bot explore the maps/instances

Question 6.) The Bot have AutoFlask this is the "Manual" mode.

Keep Safe exile