Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store

Hi there,

after having looked through almost all recent posts in this section of the forum, it became quite obvious that most issues reported are related to just a few, but common causesand can be troubleshot by the users themselves - in no time.

I. Software requirements

Make sure you have installed _all_ of these:

II. Game Settings

Game Language:

• English - This is the ONLY language the bot will work with. Change your language in the launcher or at the top of the login screen

Graphics Settings:

• Mode: Windowed
  • Resolution: 800x600
  • DirectX Version (at the bottom of the settings, you might have to scroll down): DirectX9 

Input:

• Use the default keybindings (you might want to make use of the "reset to defaults" button in the settings if you've altered the settings)

Running the bot:

• Please make sure you are running the bot as administrator

III. Common issues:

• Q: The bot is only clicking in the top-right corner of the game.
    A: Please make sure you are using the most recent version of the bot & that your game is set to run with DirectX 9.
  • Q: The bot does nothing. "Lastrun.log" spams "Running state priority: 35".
    A: Please make sure you're using the most recent version of the bot.
  • Q: The bot picks up & stashes every rare item.
    A: In the "Pickit" tab of the bot, enable "smart PickIt" and configure it to your needs. Also, check if you've enabled "Every rare" in the "Pickit" tab.

If you are still having problems after going through all the above steps, please create a new support thread in the "Exiled Bot Issues and Bug Report" section of the forum. Please be sure to attach your >>lastrun.log<< file!

Kind regards,

B3L1AN

Edited by B3L1AN
typo

done everything u said, but it wont work, yesterday its working, and now it wont. kindly help us.
after i patched the bot wont work anymore.

Edited by utuygaming

Hello, the bot is doing quite fine, but it seems that my bot is avoiding any monster that is rare or magic. It just straight up walks past them and loots chests instead haha. I already altered the combat setting to attack all mobs, but not sure where else I forgot about. My skill here is molten strike jugg btw. 
Any idea where I could look to fix this?

Hi Im having issue authenticating my key... just bought and when i key the username and the key i bought, it says key is not activated.

Can anyone help?

Username = username of this account?

16 hours ago, solebot said:

Hi Im having issue authenticating my key... just bought and when i key the username and the key i bought, it says key is not activated.

Can anyone help?

Do you use some kind of proxy?

18 hours ago, solebot said:

Can anyone help?

Yes your username will be "solebot", the key is in the paypal receipt