Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
CookMeOut

Hey New to ExileBot

Hey guys, I was just looking to get advice on things for botting Path of Exile and getting to know a community. If anyone could tell me if the bot is worth getting, how risky is a ban, etc just need some basic info before donating for license

On 5.10.2018 at 7:11 PM, CookMeOut said:

Hey guys, I was just looking to get advice on things for botting Path of Exile and getting to know a community. If anyone could tell me if the bot is worth getting, how risky is a ban, etc just need some basic info before donating for license

Hi there,

welcome to the forums!

Currently, the detection risk is very high, as you might have already guessed from taking a look at the "Ban Reports" section of the forum. Whether or not the bot is worth getting for you personally clearly depends on what you intend to achieve with it. In case you're planning to bot on your main account - let it be. As for RMT: may very well depend on what exactly you're up to. If your business plan is based on farming maps with a throw-away account, this bot is the one for you.

As far a auto-progression in concerned: automatic progression will lead you up to act 5. You will have to level the character by hand from that point onwards. Currently, the bot does not support any of the Delve features.

I hope I could shed some light on your questions.

Kind regards,

B3L1AN