Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
mistajo

combat config problemes for me

Hey am new just got the bot been playing with it for 2days now understanding more and more but..... i played with the combat setting because i dint like what it was doing 

i play arc totem build(spell totem) build  reason why i played with setings is because my bot would run straight to monster facetank while spaming my totems that kills my mana so i played with cool down try to see if could change the range i place them or when my char dicides to attack the monster but i fucked it all up :S Hell broke down on me

now my char places 1 totem once a year and run around the monster try to get in the middle of the pack and goes back and forth till he places a totem like if he looking for the best place i tried replacing setting like they where but hes still not placing nor attacking when he see monsters... i took all other attacks off so only walk on left click and arc on right click 

discord or in game or here please help am friendly and only wanna understand where i when rong 

I never botted with totem build, but I think it's not possible to set how many totems bot should place. Atleast I couldn't find it anywhere.

Better remake to arc trapper