Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
manda1

Act 1 to 10 rework or a new bot?

Yes i know the progression works from 1 to 4 and that its not working very well, and that this request will probably not be fulfilled,  but none the less i am asking for a rework of the progression and that it works though all 10 acts.

That would be a fantastic improvement, also suggesting that u charge additional money for that feature, if you lack the funds or motivation. You can easily find solution for this as in 30 $ more for a existing lifetime licence or a monthly sub, as a part of this bot or maybe even make another bot that has only leveling features I don't know how complicated that is, and that costs also 30 $ for lifetime, whichever model I would be interested in paying for it, and i think a lot of other people too would be..

• Like 3

3 hours ago, InfiniteMonkeys said:

Do Exiled Bot accept help from users? I would be happy to write this for free if there is an API.

I think it may be possible, but you should directly contact Alk or some of closest EB supports.