Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Shinigami

Bot is only moving to right corner (log-in?)

Hey there everyone :)
I'm completly new to botting in PoE and downloaded the bot today, set window to 800x600, DirectX9, move only on left_mouse. When I start the bot it logs in but then it does nothing except for walking a few metres every few seconds to the right top. I guess it's still trying to log in? Also, I'm using steam, when I set the client to "normal" it does as described, when I set it to "steam" it does nothing at all. Would be glad if someone could help me out here :) I've read that setting up your first bot can be tough, but even with the setup videos I'm getting nowhere so help is much appreciated <3

Cheers

Hi, seems Steam need an update

You have to wait till new ver. is out :)

Today poe will patch again and than it take some days to update all and add new content. So u can look again in some days for the new ver.

cheers :)

Hey there, thanks a lot :)

I thought it was just me being incompetent :D but then I'll just wait for the update and hope I can get it to work.

The Setup-video(tutorial) on this site is all you need for a first casual use of the bot? Or are there some more tricks you should know before starting? 

15 hours ago, ghbdtls said:

Hi, seems Steam need an update

You have to wait till new ver. is out :)

Today poe will patch again and than it take some days to update all and add new content. So u can look again in some days for the new ver.

cheers :)

thanks for the info mate, be awaiting for the update then.. cheers