Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
c319mezkami

Request of Information for everybody, To Development team.

Can someone please update on Situation what is happening now? Just bought a month subscription last release was June. now its nearly august.
Steam version of bot for me doesn't work? Is it so hard to update costumers so at least info would be found on forum? Alot of people crying around same as me here,

but then is it so hard to keep us update mr, Admin. We "Donate" money for your work.

No current bot status no nothing no updates or decent information shared here at all.

Why does development team doesn't share any information about current status? -

Idea - On "Donation" just before you pay. Create a status button, so trustful people like me 

wouldn't be throwing money away. A lot of people wouldn't pay if to know status not working. I think it would be fair.

Or at least to know whats up, should we expect it to work?
Had bot before- on steam, was able to run it worked. Now it doesn't. I reinstalled all libraries, tried fresh software (Fresh windows 7/ Windows 10)

Doesn't work... I hardly believe that I'm doing something wrong, because I've been using it before.

Had subscription before on different account for 3 months, where able to bot 1.5 month, due to down time.

And the main question, if its true and bot doesn't work and its not my mistake. Will people whom "Donated" will get time back?

It's general so maybe someone else wanna share their relationships with this development team. Mine so far : so so....

Edited by c319mezkami

I bought my copy last week (July 24, '18). It worked for couple days before the PoE update. Now it's not working. I've been waiting too since then. The response above doesn't help either.

• Like 1

I've been using the bot ( without ban XD ) since  a couple weeks.

Unfortunately the last GGG update fucked it up for me... anyone else still botting on the standalone client?

Hope this bot will survive, we'll see what happens. If it doens't... meh it was fun while it lasted.

1 hour ago, JohnDoe11211 said:

I've been using the bot ( without ban XD ) since  a couple weeks.

Unfortunately the last GGG update fucked it up for me... anyone else still botting on the standalone client?

Hope this bot will survive, we'll see what happens. If it doens't... meh it was fun while it lasted.

so you got banned couple of weeks ago right? 

Can you share your bot setup what you were doing and any ideas what may caused to get banned?
I had only one account all the time for myself to bot, just to take advantage of the game and enjoy the gamne more, I was tottaly fine. Steam.

Edited by c319mezkami

Sign in to follow this