Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
primanoctem

hello alk. suggestion

since the bot is off for security reasons and i m pretty sure GGG was monitoring behavior patterns,

would it be possible to make a stand-alone auto-flasker ?

the known ahk auto-flasker has some issues and the poe-hud version needs well poe-hud which i dont trust.

your software was working for years very good and i can only talk for myself and a friend:

we would pay a small fee for a reliable auto-flasker as well.

cheers

Edited by primanoctem
  • Upvote 1

Hey there, thanks for the suggestion, tell me something was your account banned? Did you use the autopot feature? Tell us a bit about what was your experience with incursion league and the bot, any input helps a lot figuring out why this is happening.

• Upvote 1

Hi, i got Bann in my vmware Workstation 12 char, this one was in Akt 6 and leveled in one waypoint i think for All the night. The at morning i stoped it and going  in skilltree and stand in this one for one Hour or so the i got Banned. On my Main char i had autoflask on. IT was All time on. But Not Banned. Thats All 

• Like 1

same setup here: vmware workstation and left it leveling dried lake for ~7h and then took over to manually play the act. while in a boss-fight i got banned.

i always use the auto flask option when i play manually as i got a hand-injury and flasks are a real pain.

• Upvote 1

i run bot on 3 computers direct, no vm. All bots banned. I've got bots earlier going for lvl 97+, so I know what not to do behavior vise. After ban, started few new ones, even with few month old accounts all got banned as soon as they hit lvl 25(point where u can actually transfer currency etc)

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, onehitkillhead said:

I think TECENT has put its programmers to work.

You think tencent accomplished in 2 weeks what GGG hasn't in years? Programming isn't instant, I doubt Tencent is even past the planning stage for their involvement. 
This detection method took a while to create, before Tencent. 

From past experience with bots, running them for many hours non-stop will typically get you in trouble.

It's not just the auto-flasker that is getting people noticed. Though, it might be part of it.

No, what most likely gets you noticed is running for several hours and leveling up without ever upgrading your skills tab.

That's just my take. It's hardly ever just one thing.