Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
neilldor

Discord only for paid users

I was on discord and it closed.

Tried to link channel again from this wesbite, says i dont have permission?

I just wanted to view all issues/learn some stuff before i bought license.

as u mentioned in the title, discord is only for paid users, feel free to create a thread in forum with your questions.

to check elite forum, you need to have premium rights, and to have this, you need an active license.
Soo, by saying this, you expect new users to simply buy a license and spend a few days of that trying to get the bot to work?

What is wrong with new users checking out various topics in discord, and be 30% more prepared once they start using this product?

this isn't a netflix trial. if you're not a paying customer you cant, nor should you be, permitted into the discord. here's some simple analogies that may paint a clearer picture; does disneyworld let you in for free to walk around and check out all the rides before going back outside and buying a ticket to get in? how about going a concert, can you just be admitted for free to go in and see if you like how things sound/look before going back to the door to buy a ticket? obviously not and it should be pretty clear why.

believe it or not there are many people against botting (shocker!) who im sure would love access to the discord to match up names to poe accounts and gather all kinds of other information in use detrimental to the program and community here, and having only people who've paid for the program to be allowed in discord is a great measure to ensure that those privy to it are people who support it. 

i'm not a paying customer (although once the most recent issues are resolved i will be buying a lifetime membership) either and i have zero issues with this, in fact i'm glad they have this policy to keep the riff-raff out. buy it and take the chance or f-off, pretty simple concept.  but ive had friends using the bot for a year+ without issue making currency hand-over-fist, so i've seen it first-hand and will gladly be supporting it once it's stable again.

Wow, that has to be the worst comparison in history. It's like saying Disney won't allow you onto their website to view pictures of their theme park before you buy access.
I was on discord for 5 weeks, checking things out, learning the way.
I did the same with Exile Buddy, Demon buddy and RosBot, and when i joined after a few weeks, i was able to set-up the bot's myself and not ask silly questions which was clearly flooding your channel.

This said, there is nothing on the discord server that justifies a license owned by the user (no dloads, no premium guides, no scripts/pickits).
I love how you refer to me as "riff-raff", and would love to see your first few days of using this product (either on discord or forums), as i am sure you were one of the nubs who didn't read any guides etc.

I am going to "sub" to this cause, but since you mention "be supporting it once it's stable again" and also discord channels being closed down (btw TenCent own discord), I would rather sit back and read forums, for now.

I will definitely be chatting to you again, can't wait.

the only reason, we closed discord for public was the problem that we got banned for breaking discords ToS.

sadly ppl still like to report our server so we decided to go to slack now.

now finally, everybody is welcome again

link is in slider on top of the forum.

Yes, sure, that makes perfect sense dynastyo.
For some reason poe discord channels get deleted, and since Discord is owned by TenCent, who now has a finger in poe's pie, well, 1+1=2.

Thank you, i will join again and also sub for 1month to test the bot.