Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
endersblade

Mapping not sustainable

Hey folks,

Fairly new to the bot, only been using it for a few days now.  I'm living dangerously, I'm actually botting my main account with the purpose of leveling.  I've run into an issue though, I can't sustain a good map pool!  I had about 30-40 T10-T13 maps that I started with.  I hand-rolled all of them before I started, maximizing IQ and IIQ, and running with a Bisco's.  Bot runs great, actually better than I do by hand lol.  But after 4 days of running (not 24/7, mind you), I checked my map tab and all I had were T1/T2 maps!

How do you guys do it?  What am I doing wrong?  I'm gaining a decent chunk of chaos every day, about 15-20 per cycle, using the chaos recipe too.  I hit level 89 so far, and to go further I'm going to have to spend probably 5-6exa just to get enough maps to continue leveling, or farming in general.  A level 89 on a T1-T2 map isn't efficiently farming AT ALL.

Do you guys buy more maps when you need them?  Do you have a supplier or something?  I've used poe.currency.trade before for maps, but it's hard finding people who have enough to supply for the amount this bot chews through.

If your aim is to get high level with bot, you should buy maps. I managed to get 100 lvl purely with bot, but I spent tens of exalts on t10-t12 maps.

A website I buy currency from has 10 packs of maps on sale for pretty cheap...going to give it a try tomorrow and see how that works.  Better than spending hours blowing currency buying 1-2 maps from people at a time.