Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
alkire

need mf picket for t1-t5 maps

so i get really confused when i go through the picket file so i dont wana touch it in-case i mess it up.

but maybe someone can make me a picket file for t1-t5 maps. doing wind ripper mf build. and i only ever stahed 1 good rare item. ill pay 3 exalted orbs for a picket that has the best mods t1 maps can offer.  if im not allowed to pay in game currency for for a picket file i can use for mfing low tier maps just lock this thread. thanks in adavnce

pm me when its done.

edit: maybe if you can stick this thread if other people are mfing low tier maps can find the picket file too

Edited by alkire

17 hours ago, Endu said:

This is not a "Bot feature request". You just want somebody to do your homework!

This right here is the core problem of the botting community, doesn't matter the game.  You have the elitist snowflakes that have gone through hell and back to get the 'perfect' settings themselves, they know all the best ways of farming things, setting bots up, etc, but any time someone asks for help, they make posts like this drivel.

Y'know, the more we help each other, the less we have to worry about getting detected as a whole.  If enough newbies do things wrong, the company behind the game we bot catches on, and we all take a hit.  How about you grow a pair and act like a decent human being and help the guy?  I'm new to this bot too, and I have no idea how to do what it is he/she's asking for, otherwise I would tell them.  If you don't know how to help, that's fine, but your comment was both useless and unwarranted.

On 10.2.2018 at 4:34 AM, endersblade said:

This right here is the core problem of the botting community, doesn't matter the game.  You have the elitist snowflakes that have gone through hell and back to get the 'perfect' settings themselves, they know all the best ways of farming things, setting bots up, etc, but any time someone asks for help, they make posts like this drivel.

Y'know, the more we help each other, the less we have to worry about getting detected as a whole.  If enough newbies do things wrong, the company behind the game we bot catches on, and we all take a hit.  How about you grow a pair and act like a decent human being and help the guy?  I'm new to this bot too, and I have no idea how to do what it is he/she's asking for, otherwise I would tell them.  If you don't know how to help, that's fine, but your comment was both useless and unwarranted.

If the company gets enough bots/month (the noobs) the company and the community is happy and the pro-botter are save.

And like the "pros" you are also able to learn everything if you start reading the docs..

As you already realized the botting community does not want such "one-click-russian-credit-card-kids"!

Do you homeworks and you will get rewarded!