Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
alkheirm

How s the bot doing?

Hello all

Been away  for a while and I was wondering if the bot is doing okay in maps. Can it do all maps now or does it still have bugs that makes it open the maps and then logout?  Does it work with map tabs? I saw in another thread that quad tabs is not working, is that so yet?

Does it work well with ek nova build? or reave?

Thanks

17 hours ago, alkheirm said:

Hello all

Been away  for a while and I was wondering if the bot is doing okay in maps. Can it do all maps now or does it still have bugs that makes it open the maps and then logout?

Thanks

If you read the docs, learn how the bot works and start writing your own config files the bot mostly works fine.

Bot is not able to handle any trigger/events. 

Does it work with map tabs? I saw in another thread that quad tabs is not working, is that so yet?

Only currency stash is supported and there is no known info about something else

Does it work well with ek nova build? or reave?

If you configure it correctly, yes

Edited by vigaro

Unless it's just a botched setting that I did, the bot seems to have issues with maps that have multiple levels, or require going up/down stairs, etc.  Every map I've watched the bot load, for example, the Arena map, that requires you to zone several times, gets  stuck eventually.  It will just go through one door over and over again until it triggers that it hasn't killed anything in a while, portals out, and starts a new map.  Very wasteful of maps if you ask me.  I've yet to find some way to get this fixed.

That being said, the bot itself runs great.  You need to either find a good config for your build, or build one yourself which is fairly easy, and let it go.