Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Feurn

Burial Chambers problem

Hello guys! Just started.

I'm playing with TS raider full MF. 

My objective was to run smoothly burial chambers for a chance of droping The Doctor card.

All other maps T1-3 runs smoothly with my set up, but in Burial Chambers, the bot dont want to go in the boss room neither the other transition of the map.

Someone has the same problem or know a possible fix? (Sorry for my bad english btw). 

I've tried to check "Enable Progression" (i know its for questing), but it didnt work.

Thanks guys!

Same here.... dunno how to fix it.

Also for me picket is broken ...totally. It only hower over items for "hours" but does not pick up. Worst case it also logs off to char selection....

I play RF with some auras. This is working.  But mapping and picking items is horrible imo. Not worth for me if this is the state of the BOT.

Edited by zhokar1985

1 hour ago, zhokar1985 said:

Same here.... dunno how to fix it.

Also for me picket is broken ...totally. It only hower over items for "hours" but does not pick up. Worst case it also logs off to char selection....

I play RF with some auras. This is working.  But mapping and picking items is horrible imo. Not worth for me if this is the state of the BOT.

Wut?? Pickit is fine. Check your loot filter and pickit settings.

Well what I did:

Pickit: Default (no changes) 

"Use alt to pick up items"  --> tried with and without it, no difference at all

What to loot (check boxes): Chaos craft, portal scrolls, alteration orbs, chrom 

Nothing else changed. All settings according to the readme file (highlight items disabled, use key to pick up items, directx9, etc....) 

Also I have switched from "never sink" loot filter to "none" so basically all on default settings.

Whenever I kill mobs what happens is, that the bot starts to press "Z" or "Alt" to show items for a short moment, than start to hower around with the mouse cursor, but thats it.

Edited by zhokar1985