Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
burock3

Vmware Font Error-Bot Currency problem.

First, im trying to open game on vmware, but getting invalid T subscript error ,then giving lot of font errors. In game log, says d3d device not created.

-Have vmware tools installed

-Using vmware workstation 12 with windows 7 ultimate 64.

-2gb ram 500 mb graphic card, 3d acceleration enabled, installed dx9 too.

-Copied game from my desktop,i mean main system

Second, i bought bot 2 week ago,i have experiment about bots,botting or cheating in almost all games, used 2 3 kind diablo bot ,they were working awesome and were efficent.But still cant using this exiled bot for make some currency.

im using ranger with tornado shot, attack ranges 30,safety 30 too,kite enabled.

Doing t1 to t5 maps, upgrading to rare them, or improving their quality.

Removed shitty rares from pickit(that ones using too many slots in inventory) ,chaos recipe enabled.

12 h botting per day, bot only 80 chaos, some other currencies like 1000 alt,1000 chrome etc, not a single exalted, not a single good unique or cards.

Overall in 1 week(12 h per day 2 week) i collected only 2-3 ex value currency.. i was collecting 2 ex per day when im playing without bot.I know bot cant give me more currency but could be more efficent right? maybe my build not good (enough survivality + 90 item quantity) what im doing wrong? or this bot not usefull with ranger (bow builds)? 

Also we need more guides about bot,videos, or detailed problem solves. You selling bot for money, another games free bots giving more guides,but when i search for this bot, i found guides for 2013-15 lol. Bot have too much problem (too many stuck,etc) but i think it can work very well if you set it up good.So we need guides.

Melee builds work better with this bot. For ranger I'd suggest you to disable kite and decrease attack range (maybe go point blank) because  bot can't detect obstacles on projectile's trace. Bot is relatively easy to set up and 2015 guides are quite relevant. I can tell you that bot can get much more than 2-3 ex per 24h. Don't hesitate to ask more specific questions. But your fonts problem has nothing to do with the bot, so I suggest you to google it or ask on PoE forums.

Edited by SupZerg
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, wahts said:

and your currency drop 80 chaos +1k from both would be 3,5ex so you should be happy 

its in 1 week,not 1 day..

9 hours ago, SupZerg said:

Melee builds work better with this bot. For ranger I'd suggest you to disable kite and decrease attack range (maybe go point blank) because  bot can't detect obstacles on projectile's trace. Bot is relatively easy to set up and 2015 guides are quite relevant. I can tell you that bot can get much more than 2-3 ex per 24h. Don't hesitate to ask more specific questions. But your fonts problem has nothing to do with the bot, so I suggest you to google it or ask on PoE forums.

Thanks for advice, i reduced range and now clearing maps more fast,but have some minor and big problems.

1-Usually its gets stuck while exploring map, sometimes stuck on stash while trying put something to stash

2-Bot sometimes leaving monsters behind specially rare or unique monsters like rogue exiles when their hp very low,sometimes not attacking nearby monsters,just running.

Deleted some big items from pickit,now doing more chaos but less alternation orb =making bot more less efficent, otherwise collecting everything(sometimes theres drop blow happens and bot going to sell over and over so consuming all portals to go back )

Sometimes it opens new map then using one portal but misclicking that opened portal and going back to hideout,doing same untill open new map.

And if you can tell me some good melee build ,it would be nice,i will change my ranger or gonna open new character.