Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
thecursedpit

Chaos recipe not working

Is this a bug that is yet to be fixed?

Whenever I use the identified or unidentified chaos recipe mode, after the run, my char stands in town at the stash, opens a tab and stops putting the items in. It just doesn't seem to understand it has to put the items there cause I do see the mouse flickering and that the bot's trying to do something, but stashing is a no go....

Anyone else experiencing this problem or know a fix?

8 hours ago, thecursedpit said:

Is this a bug that is yet to be fixed?

Whenever I use the identified or unidentified chaos recipe mode, after the run, my char stands in town at the stash, opens a tab and stops putting the items in. It just doesn't seem to understand it has to put the items there cause I do see the mouse flickering and that the bot's trying to do something, but stashing is a no go....

Anyone else experiencing this problem or know a fix?

Not sure if this will help you at all, but I noticed that I had issues putting items into premium tabs that were checked to allow pricing to be done. Once I turned off any options to allow pricing, shut down the bot and restarted it was able to find that stash tab again.

Good Luck!

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback guys, I really appreciate it!

MasterOfSilence: my thoughts as well so that was the first thing I tried, didn't help though.

Darkdreamz: Yup, it seems to be related to premium stashes. I didn't open them to public but still it causes problems so now I use regular tabs and it works again.

I've the same issue, when bot have a complete a chaos recipe in stash, it try to withdraw the items from a wrong stash tab, so it stucks like that indefinitly.

Also my bot stash currency, items and maps in a the same tab, ignoring my stash settings, so I think there is an issue with the bot stash settings.

Sign in to follow this