Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Darkdreamz

A little help on setting up the combat skills!

Hiyas, I'm trying to set up the bot to use two skills and 2 auras. The auras work great, no problem, I have them to the R and T keys.

The issue I seem to be having is with getting my two actual damage skillls to work. I can get one to work at a time, but not both.

I have the left mouse button set up to move.

I have the right mouse button set up to Cyclone Priority 5

I have the middle mouse button set to Molten Strike. Priority 7 also set to Uniques only.

Nothing I change seems to trigger Molten Strike. I've tried to reverse the Priorities, I've tried to turn it off of uniques and try it on other monster types, but it seems that only damage skills will work in the right mouse button slot. I've taken and put the Molten Strike into the right mouse button and set to any monster, and it works fine, but then the cyclone on another binding won't work at all.

I've spent a few hours trying to figure it out, it seems pretty straight forward. I want to use cyclone on trash mobs and then molten strike on the boss of the map. Any ideas or thoughts on what I'm doing wrong or how I need to set it up.

Thanks for your time!

set max distance of molten strike to 15 min distance 0 Priority 20 unique mobs 0 cooldown
Set max distance cyclone 15 min distance 1(so it doesnt stand atop the monster and try to cyclone in place) priority 15 all mobs 0 cooldown

Auras - priority 1
golem priority 1

that should get things working. 

Make sure that you didnt accidentally set a Charge requirement on the skill all charges should be min 0 max 10 by default.

8 hours ago, MasterOfSilence said:

set max distance of molten strike to 15 min distance 0 Priority 20 unique mobs 0 cooldown
Set max distance cyclone 15 min distance 1(so it doesnt stand atop the monster and try to cyclone in place) priority 15 all mobs 0 cooldown

Auras - priority 1
golem priority 1

that should get things working. 

Make sure that you didnt accidentally set a Charge requirement on the skill all charges should be min 0 max 10 by default.

Works great, thank you for the help I  appreciate it!