Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
dabigmac

The bot seems useless, please point me in the right direction.

First I'd like to say that I've surfed all over this forum and can find nothing useful. Also the help link in the .readme in the file does not exist and I cannot find that. I have watched the videos on getting the bot to run and followed the directs in the readme to the T, and still the same behaviors are occurring.

1. Bot clicks login

2. Bot Selects correct Character

3. Bot clicks the same position character slot was in over, and over, approx 5 seconds.

Please help me. 

Major updates like 2.X, 3.0, 3.X changes internal memory patterns, so every bot that reads memory needs an update. Only bot / scripts relying completely on graphic recognition can work at the moment.

For example: GitHub - badplayerr/beta-autopot  needed pointers update for 3.0, now it needs update for 3.1.

Because most of the community can't find (or won't share) the memory pointers, we need to wait for someone kind enough to update them. Same situation is with ExiledBot - Alk needs some time to find the pointers, implement them and (probably) add league - specific mechanics. Because bot is much more complex then simple autopot it will take something abound 3-4 days (as @Syke2017 mentioned).

Be patient.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this