Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
fraggle

are you able to sustain a specific map?

i want the bot to run Shaped Spider Forest only, 

what i did:

i shaped my atlas to only have Shaped Spider Forest as tier 11 and no tier 12 maps.

i bought 100 Shaped Spider Forest chiseld them all,
upgraded all to rare

set the bot to chisel all tier 11 maps and upgrade to rare.

they 100 maps were gone after 2 days.

a week later i tried again with 300 Shaped Spider Forest maps

same result, the maps are gone after a few days.

as i read on numerous forum posts on the internet it should be easy to sustain the maps,

but my bot is burning though them to fast

now my question.

is anyone able to sustain one kind of maps like i tried?

is it even worth to put all the currency into maps?

whats your take on mapping:

just run blues whatever the map, upgrade to rare and run all maps, run low tier maps, run high tier maps...?

would be nice to get some ideas from the pros in here,

i know the most botters try to keep their secrets but a general answer would already be appreciated 

Could be a couple of things... but the best thing to do is to watch your bot farm for a while and see what it is doing. 

When trying to sustain map pools, you need the bot to basically clear the majority of the map to maximize chance of dropping more maps.  If you have high mf and are vendoring a lot of shit, you're probably blowing through your portals way before getting to clear most of the map.

Also check that the layout isn't messing you up either, some map tiles aren't as bot friendly as you imagine, and if bot gets stuck, it will timeout and consider map complete.

When playing manually, it's hard to sustain higher tier maps (like shaped spider forest) without sextants, good rolls on maps, and basically full clearing.

So given the bot will not use sextants at all, mess up from time to time and only partially clear a map, upgrade to rare so probably not good rolls on dropped maps, you will probably not sustain it.

If you are just farming for a doctor, it might actually be worth unshaping spider forest, removing all t6 from atlas, and run those.

thx for your answers

i watched the bot quite a bit over the weekend, 

im not picking up any rares accept for chaos vendor, so i have not seen the bot run out of portals yet.

but what i have seen is that the bot is getting stuck from time to time and not clear the complete map.

that and  having no sextants probably are the reasons why i cant sustain the maps

but what is the best option to run maps then? i guess its just run as many maps as you can right?

is it even worth upgrading the maps to rare or just run blues?