Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
MasterMind78

Just bought this and it doesn't work.

26 minutes ago, SupZerg said:

Oh really? Have you tried correct settings? Tried reading guides?

No duh, yes mate it simply does nothing except click in top right corner over and over.

Well now I am using stand alone and it is doing the same thing, ppl are saying theirs is working but that must be bs cause mine does nothing except click on top right corner.

so just saying mine is working flawlessly if you know how to update the offsets running it for straight 3 days witheout a break 

On 10/31/2017 at 4:17 AM, MasterMind78 said:

I just bought this to find out it doesn't work I'm guessing I got scammed as it does nothing at all except click toward top right corner.

i hope you purchased a lifetime licence so the scam was best effort for the page!!!...those who try to cheat will get cheated!!

Clicking top right corner is usually only 2 things.... updated offsets needed or someone using DX11 instead of 9.

I just bought this and I have same problem.  It is just click to the top right over and over.  How do you know if you are running the game in dx11 or 9?  How do u force it to run in dx9

1 hour ago, Scatman said:

I just bought this and I have same problem.  It is just click to the top right over and over.  How do you know if you are running the game in dx11 or 9?  How do u force it to run in dx9

See game options.