Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
torallo85

3 bots banned simultaneously

Hi everybody,

f**k ggg ^^ they ban me 3 bot simultaneously..  where i've failed?

every bot in a different vm machine , under different ip with expressVPN and different mac address... 

they ban me  all 3 account at the same time, so they had to have something wrong in common...

any suggestion??

48 minutes ago, torallo85 said:

they ban me  all 3 account at the same time, so they had to have something wrong in common...

any suggestion??

Yeah. They were all botting.

Bots worked for about 3 hour... 

I created bots 1 months ago, I ran them for 2/3 days a week for about 7h.
the only thing that i changed just before ban is the operating system of the vile machine. Before I used win 7 32bit and the system was very unstable, every now and then the system crashed because of the little virtual memory, then thanks to a user who suggested me to switch to win 7 64 bits, everything worked perfectly. no crash in 3 hours on the 3 bots but immediatly the ban cames on all 3 bots right at the same time ...
I think there is a common denominator but I do not understand which one is that made them be detected. all different ip, different MAC addres.

Did you name your Chars "Bot1", "Bot2", "Bot3" [...] ?

Is your girlfriend a GGG employee?

Have you asked on GGG Forum how to configure ExiledBot?

Have you used "ExiledBot.Crack.100%legit.exe" to not pay for the bot?

Just think outside of the box!!...what have you done wrong ???

Edited by vigaro

sigh no... no transition between accounts, the mule account is safe, i trasferred goods dropping them in a map and pick it up with other char.

All  accounts has different name  like pippiolopillo, aristociao, bot 100% regular paid ^^ .

Maybe the mistake, although I do not remember well, was to create bots with the same machine ... but this too does not make sense because the bots so created were 6 but only those who worked at that time were banned.

Maybe you didn't always run the bots in the same vm machine as you did the day before, therefore ggg thought it was odd that these accounts were accessed from different computers.

I've botted since the early days of bots on D2 and I always got caught once I up'd my game and started running several bots at the same time with different IP and in vm

I never got caught while running only one account at a time without using a vm or vpn 

It's simple really... you can go on a 12 hours streak of botting, but no one can play for more than 72 hours straight without taking breaks so turn off the bot for 7-8 hours every 12-16 hours top. Do you have friends in-game who don't play as much as you do and may find it odd that you are always online and on DND mode?

I've been botting on PoE since 2016 and I never got caught. I even use it while lvling a char and I don't worry about getting caught.  

Just make it look like it could be you who's playing the game. 

Edited by simontupper

Also, bots can behave weirdly from time to time if you don't set them well, so always check the box that says "Enable hideout". It's not bulletproof, but it's another way to make it harder for ggg to get you, because people can't see your character moving around. You never know, someone might just be in town and looking at the screen while eating a sandwich and they could notice that you are doing the same exact things over and over. 

Plus, the bot can get stuck in a loop and behave even more strangely. 

All I can say is that GGG has done something new in teh past 3-4 weeks.  I run a handful of bots, and only 1 was banned about a week ago.  This account was about 2-3 years old, is the weird part.