Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
torallo85

out of memory

Hi, i'm not sure that's the right place for this question.

my 2 bot always stops after 30 min because poe stop working.  a message say:

\device\d3d9\deviced3d9.cpp at line 780, processing file: error E_out of memory.

i've followed all the  istructions for creating a VM.

I use a VMware pro 12.1.1 version with win 7 light everything is at  minimum, i also use dxtoy for limit fps.

every machine runs with 6 processor and 6 GB of ram, i think oversized for poe and bot. 

someone could help me?

thank you in advice!!!

I actually tried to run my win 10 vm with 6 cores and 6 gigs ram and i had strange crashing issues also. I turned it baxk diwn to 4 cores 4 gigs and its worked perfect ever since.

I could never get a 32bit light version to work. Tried 2 machines. Even had a guy i knew who had a ahk file to restart the bot every 4 hours to clear the memory. Just use a 64bit os

Thanks a lot to everyone, putting a 64-bit operating system, with 2 processors and 3gb ram works perfectly to perfection.
Now the problem is that after 3 hours of perfect operation without crash or memory problems came the ban on all 3 accounts.
Each virtual machine had a different mac address and was under VPN (exspress vpn) to have a different ip, running at most 7/8 hours 2/3 days a week.
Now I'm looking for the cause that triggered the ban .. because they have not only identified one bot account but all three simultaneously
^^ I opened another post in general describing the situation

Thanks a lot!! you're the best!!