Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
NeverEverGank

What is the best farming build for bot?

I've been enjoying blade vortex.  Some leech helps keep the bot alive.  

It's better with movement skills, but still good to have a quicksilver + pretty high movement speed.   I have trouble sustaining yellow maps tho even with biscos.

I hear flame totems are good, I want to try those eventually.  I'm curious about max block sunder, might help keep it alive as well.

If you check the discord server a lot of people say that flicker is one of the best/fastest..do not know..never tried it myself..maybe next league..

im playing flcikerr right now i hhaave to say iitts nott thaatt great bot misses alot of currency  or have to walk back for it.

Guesss wander is the best atmn

I only got to bot for less than a day before the update but I was crushing t-10 -14 maps with my cyclone build. I found that a bit odd because I read that cyclone wasn't good to use with the bot but I tried and it worked great! 

1 hour ago, Diehm30 said:

I only got to bot for less than a day before the update but I was crushing t-10 -14 maps with my cyclone build. I found that a bit odd because I read that cyclone wasn't good to use with the bot but I tried and it worked great! 

Id be very cautious about botting on my main account  (i personally wont do it at all)  the bot isnt easy for them to detect but they get lucky once in a while. 

Back to the topic i have also had really good luck with a cyclone build but it does occasionally get caught in tight spaces. Not sure how else to word that.