Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Abuata

Cannot find stash 1 and 2  Running state priority: 1 loop.

I have found out why my bot is stopping but i do not know how to fix it, so it cannot find one of the stash tabs, apparently, however, it uses it to store anyways despite saying it cant find it.  When this happens the bot idles, even when there is no idle setting set. At all.

My settings account for my stashes that i want to use but the bot hasnt recognized this setting.

lastrun.log

7863e963bf849fc3a953caae90fc4554.png

Look for this line in the system.ini and increase it to see if the issue persists

; Stashing delay, the slower the value the faster it will change between stash tabs with left and right arrow key, too low value may cause "overshoot" (when the selected tab goes over the needed one)
stash_delay=400

You can try lowering this as well, not sure if this has anything to do with it actually

; AI clicks per second (default=10)
AI_clicks_per_second=10

2 hours ago, Cowding said:

Look for this line in the system.ini and increase it to see if the issue persists

; Stashing delay, the slower the value the faster it will change between stash tabs with left and right arrow key, too low value may cause "overshoot" (when the selected tab goes over the needed one)
stash_delay=400

You can try lowering this as well, not sure if this has anything to do with it actually

AI_clicks_per_second=10

I just changed the stashing delay to 600, however i cannot find the clicks per second option, but i will test the bot right now and tell you how it acts.

11 hours ago, Cowding said:

stash_delay=400

AI_clicks_per_second=10

So far this seems to have fixed it, i did also set my hideout according to what the specifications are aswell, so it was a combination of these 2 that fixed it, thank you!

13 hours ago, Abuata said:

So far this seems to have fixed it, i did also set my hideout according to what the specifications are aswell, so it was a combination of these 2 that fixed it, thank you!

Good to hear, you're welcome :) 

Edited by Cowding
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this