Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store

I've been using the new alert feature, and I like it a lot other than the pause part of it being broken atm.  There are other components of the game at the moment and most likely in the future that would be very valuable to be alerted to.

Examples in the past was Cadiro, Talismans, Darkshrines, Vaal Corrupted areas, etc.   Some of these are integrated in game now to lesser degree, but strongboxes and other specific map events that can be read from memory should be allowed to be entered in a custom field for alerting as well.  

Some examples are Diviner box rolling - (Fiend/Doctor/Spark&Flame/Queen/etc), Arcanist and Carto box rolling.  Weylam and Empyrean Apparatus alerting if not opening strongboxes by default (HC)

Maybe even some bot related alerts would be nice, such as inventory full, or pms received from ppl thinking it is a bot.

On 16/9/2017 at 7:12 PM, jps42 said:

I've been using the new alert feature, and I like it a lot other than the pause part of it being broken atm.  There are other components of the game at the moment and most likely in the future that would be very valuable to be alerted to.

Examples in the past was Cadiro, Talismans, Darkshrines, Vaal Corrupted areas, etc.   Some of these are integrated in game now to lesser degree, but strongboxes and other specific map events that can be read from memory should be allowed to be entered in a custom field for alerting as well.  

Some examples are Diviner box rolling - (Fiend/Doctor/Spark&Flame/Queen/etc), Arcanist and Carto box rolling.  Weylam and Empyrean Apparatus alerting if not opening strongboxes by default (HC)

Maybe even some bot related alerts would be nice, such as inventory full, or pms received from ppl thinking it is a bot.

+1

I would like to see pushbullet notifications about bot picking up some uniques, some currencies, bot deaths, inventory full or passing 3/4 of available space as a warning, quantity of maps remaining in stash, etc, just some ideas, notifications about what bot needs for run smothly.

If those are even possible to develop.

Thanks

Edited by Raul