Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
moosecapades

Clicking issues

I'm in direct x9 and 800x600 but the bot has major issues clicking loot. It will clear some stuff, currency drops, then it sits there clicking down the center of the screen until it exits to the character screen. Then it will log back in, clear a little more, something will drop, and the same process happens again and again until I'm out of maps...

please help 

I have regular neversink loot filter on. Make sure when you bot that nothing is highlighted, like items that are dropped and such. ( Default hotkey for POE is Z) The reason why is when it IS highlighted, the bot will push ALT and that will show ALL the items. Whereas if you don't have anything highlighted, ( with a loot filter on of course ) when the bot pushes ALT it only the items that appear on the loot filter, thus getting rid of shit blues/whites :)

Other questions? Been using this bot for years now

• Upvote 1

I just configured neversink normal to not show stuff I didn't want picked up (leave scrolls), and then got rid of a bunch of stuff I didn't want from pickit, only have the bot picking up rares for regal recipe.

Found I make significantly more currency with the bot not wasting time identifying rare gear.

Edited by indirectlydirect

Thanks for the response! 

I have neversink on as well, when I turn it to a stricter level the bot started having the clicking issues. Since turning it back down those problems have gone away but it now spends a lot of time looting/ID'ing, just thought I might be able to make it a bit more efficient?

yeah what I did was use filterblade to edit out all the stuff I didn't want from the normal filter (I left all the rare gear because the bot needs them occasionally for the regal recipe if you have it doing that). Personally I went to the pickit config and got rid of rare gear, so my bot doesn't pick up and identify anything rare.

Sign in to follow this