Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Ratchulas

Selecting Character Loop / Bot Does Nothing

=UPDATE=

So I got the bot to run properly, I changed the "Bot Type" from Hide mode, to Normal mode (The prompt you get before the actual bot interface).

I'd prefer "Hide Mode" because the lower detect risk, butI still cant figure out how to make the bot work properly in "Hide Mode". 

=Original Post=

Hi, I just got back to using Exiled Bot after a year of leaving PoE all together, and I cant seem to get the bot to run. 

Note, I am up to date with Exiled Bot, I have done the requirements (Install visual studio, run as admin, run in 800x600, run in Direct X 9, etc)

I opened the "lastrun" text file and saw the bot would repeat this stage:

2017-08-24 17:27:06 [info] -> Running state priority: 32
2017-08-24 17:27:08 [info] -> Selecting character..
2017-08-24 17:27:14 [info] -> Running state priority: 32
2017-08-24 17:27:16 [info] -> Selecting character..
2017-08-24 17:27:21 [info] -> Running state priority: 32
2017-08-24 17:27:23 [info] -> Selecting character..

The bot will start up PoE, the GGG logo plays, and the bot seems to idle at the login menu (doesnt even go to Character select screen)

Edited by Ratchulas
Update

I am having the same problem! Got it to work briefly a few hours ago but closing the application broke it again.

I will let you know if I find anything.

Edited by DingoDango

I was actually having this issue prior to the patch. I understand the patch is currently the cause and obfuscates the cause of my original issue experience earlier today. 

Hopefully the update solves my original problem too. :]

On 8/25/2017 at 0:00 AM, SupZerg said:

You must have noticed that there was a patch deployed recently.  Now wait until bot is updated.

This wasnt the problem, the patch was about 2 hours after my problem and still had the same problem after patch and updates to the bot.

I got the bot to run properly, I changed the "Bot Type" from Hide mode, to Normal mode (The prompt you get before the actual bot interface).

I'd prefer "Hide Mode" because the lower detect risk, butI still cant figure out how to make the bot work properly in "Hide Mode". 

i have the exact same prob except mine dont even run on normal mode >.< and its been before the last patch and after like literally the mouse doesnt even move 

2 hours ago, hellloyou said:

Im having same problem.

Changes the client to dx9, dx9 fx,  and 11. 

Changed client mode to normal and steam.. 

Nothing...

You didn't bother to read the thread, did you?

Sign in to follow this