Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Spaceguy911

Character Select: Include "League" in addition to "Character Number"

Edit: This might be nit-picky, but the "Character Slot #" option has given me issue for quite some time.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I've been botting for quite some time now, and some of my accounts have many characters.  If the character I want to bot with is far down in my character list, it can get buggy, in addition to taking up additional time on relogs/crash restarts.  

I try to fix this by always having the new character's name starting with a letter earlier in the alphabet, since the char list is sorted alphabetically.  This ensures that my newest char (for the new league) is always at the top, in position 1.  

But if "League Select" was an option, the bot could select the league, and then the character position in that league.  Likely only 1 position, but could be a couple I suppose, for the average player.  

For example, my current character is in character position 12.  Getting to 12 can be buggy.  But he's my only character in "Standard Harbinger" league.  So I'd like to have the bot choose "Standard Harbinger", and then Character Position 1.  

Edited by Spaceguy911